[CHEAT]Rune Hack

02/14/2011 15:44 exhausted123#76
sir final can you teach me how to upgrade it simultaneously? cuz sometimes I fail upgrading my rune and get back to the start T_T im kinda new to this CE stuffs. I'll appreciate if you do. :)
02/14/2011 15:47 finalsmasher#77
@Megaman: I see the value but changing it does not affect the rune.

Apparently they switched it to the byte value.

Scanning for an exact value with the scan type of byte will yield the exact value of the rune and is editable from there albeit only temporarily.

But the your method was quicker since it showed the value after only 2 scans.

@Soul: I thought as much, I guess it's time to dig all over again huh?
02/14/2011 15:47 sOulimperfect#78
@exhaust is it ur first time using a CE?
02/14/2011 15:48 exhausted123#79
yep. T_T
02/14/2011 15:58 finalsmasher#80
@Exhaust: Change the Scan Type to Bytes and make sure you have a +1 Rune already (much easier to locate) and put a check on "Also scan Read-only Memory". Afterwards just scan 1 then upgrade. if it's +2 then scan for +2, and keep doing so till you get as few addresses as possible (By +4 you should already have the value).

Afterwards just change it to the safe limit (around +35 or +40)
02/14/2011 15:58 madkill23#81
DETECTED ^^ as of 10:58pm 2/14/2011
02/14/2011 16:06 exhausted123#82
thanks. what troubles me is that what should I put after the next scan? 257? just like the pattern sir bry did??
02/14/2011 16:06 --YoShImOrI--#83
Quote:
Originally Posted by madkill23 View Post
DETECTED ^^ as of 10:58pm 2/14/2011
Are you using windows x32 bit? If yes.. probably it's detected.. Try using windows x64 bit.. it's not detected ^_^ If you're using x64 then I don't know why you said "DETECTED"

That's all
02/14/2011 16:09 finalsmasher#84
@Exhausted: There's something wrong with Sir Bri's pattern, the values are there and exact but cannot be changed (or I'm just doing something wrong).

Try doing my method instead for now since I've checked that a dozen of times already.

And for the none believers who keep saying "Detected", here's a screenshot:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/14/2011 16:14 --YoShImOrI--#85
@finalsmasher have you tried using this cheat with x32? and, if you don't mind, would you please update us whether this would still be working after tomorrow's patch? Thank you ^_^
02/14/2011 16:22 finalsmasher#86
@Yosh; No problem on that part, haven't tested it on a 32 bit system but Soul and Megaman seems to have tried using it already so that pretty much confirms that it's not working in 32 bit systems.
02/14/2011 16:28 exhausted123#87
maybe thats why CE wont work because im using 32bit
02/14/2011 16:38 Jee08#88
too bad, im using 32bit also
02/14/2011 16:44 --YoShImOrI--#89
Yeah.. Too bad for us who use 32 bit.. :(

anyways.. Hope they could find some other way to make this cheat working on 32 bit computers.. ^_^
02/14/2011 17:21 zanno#90
Yeha i know it works on NAGC when usuing a 64bit i just tested it myself. Thing is though my attack might have read off 13k but i still basically did the damage i normally did using your method smasher. I didnt try the others but i thought it might look fishy if a SS rank showed up anywhere lol