Screenshot and Video Thread

04/10/2015 01:39 Real.epvp#871
Who's In For A Surprise?
04/10/2015 10:22 king[amg]ua#872
Quote:
Originally Posted by OdessAngel View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
can you create more arts like this? :)
04/10/2015 11:32 OdessAngel#873
Quote:
Originally Posted by king[amg]ua View Post
can you create more arts like this? :)
I want to progress and improve my skills with Photoshop so the answer is yes
04/10/2015 12:46 «Ice.Shock™#874
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/10/2015 23:35 Slaze-Maze#875
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This happened me when client was connecting while i did change hangar xD
04/11/2015 11:43 OdessAngel#876
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Another art I made yesterday
04/11/2015 22:53 2Pac'#877
gonna leave this section yeah...(like 5 times) but now its enough..again a scammer scammed me a french gay called ''flash'' 650€ so thats my end.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Greez' Altay ;)
04/11/2015 23:21 MuffinMario#878
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pac' View Post
gonna leave this section yeah...(like 5 times) but now its enough..again a scammer scammed me a french gay called ''flash'' 650€ so thats my end.
Greez' Altay ;)

Congratulation for being scammed more than a half thousand Euro. How did you get that managed?
No safety, no Paypal?
well
04/11/2015 23:28 Lenny#879
Man Mario You got no clue^^ Flash is an youtuber and also an Friend of him..

Why Should he Know Flash Would Scam him. I Know Flash too, He always seemed to be a good guy hmm
04/12/2015 00:21 Lotus95#880
04/12/2015 02:17 Destiny#881
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/12/2015 14:03 MuffinMario#882
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennysdope View Post
Man Mario You got no clue^^ Flash is an youtuber and also an Friend of him..

Why Should he Know Flash Would Scam him. I Know Flash too, He always seemed to be a good guy hmm
When you offer so much money, people would go crazy to get it. I once managed a server with some friends and as people donated, some od them secretly kept some parts of the money without telling me. As it turns out they had about 100 € for themselves and so I lost some friends and money. After all i knew them for about 1 year and i could always trust them.
I think people need to understand that money is nothing to trust about. Friends would understand, if you are not feeling safe enough.

I mean like 650 € is a lot...
04/12/2015 15:12 Lenny#883
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMario View Post
When you offer so much money, people would go crazy to get it. I once managed a server with some friends and as people donated, some od them secretly kept some parts of the money without telling me. As it turns out they had about 100 € for themselves and so I lost some friends and money. After all i knew them for about 1 year and i could always trust them.
I think people need to understand that money is nothing to trust about. Friends would understand, if you are not feeling safe enough.

I mean like 650 € is a lot...
y true.
04/12/2015 18:11 wooxgfx#884
New video, share it and enjoy!
04/12/2015 19:46 davidofdeath2#885
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Nobody touching our base ;)