[RELEASE] [NAGC] SD/1 Hit Hack + Left Side mobs

04/25/2011 15:32 theocho#871
try this

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/25/2011 15:35 makzterxiii#872
ok i put it to always notify me. But still it says no action handled T^T
04/25/2011 15:40 .Celtics#873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon*Style View Post
Akashiya when i compared the ai. kom from PH with the one from NA it noticed they are a bit diffrent :v
Can I ask? How diff are they?
04/25/2011 15:41 theocho#874
hmm. that's all i can help. that's just what people here say.

some other people managed to make it work, others still say what you said, using the same method.
04/25/2011 15:41 applefromsky#875
ANYONE mind tell me VICTOR BOSS STAGE CANT CLEAR WHEN HE DIE ?? i keep pressing Z still fail
04/25/2011 15:42 makzterxiii#876
BTW may i ask what version of unlocker you use,theocho?
04/25/2011 15:42 .Lemonade#877
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Celtics View Post
Can I ask? How diff are they?
I never find the SetHP: (x) in the NA files. And i find it in the PH
04/25/2011 16:19 Taec#878
Quote:
Originally Posted by applefromsky View Post
ANYONE mind tell me VICTOR BOSS STAGE CANT CLEAR WHEN HE DIE ?? i keep pressing Z still fail
Me too.. idk why, maybe a bug, or maybe the hack maker didnt code it in
04/25/2011 16:20 iswiz014#879
Mine says there is nothing to unlock i use 32bit wondows vista
04/25/2011 16:23 Taec#880
^ alot of 32bits users also get that error,

try running as admin ? -.-
04/25/2011 16:35 iswiz014#881
I did I cnt seem to find user account settings.
04/25/2011 16:39 Taec#882
^ Control panel, Users & accounts > Change User account control.
04/25/2011 16:39 .Lemonade#883
Then type msconfig in "Run" and at the Tool tab Activate UAC
04/25/2011 16:42 iswiz014#884
Should I turn off UAC?
04/25/2011 16:43 Taec#885
turn 100% ON