The longest e*pvp Thread I [English only]

02/25/2013 17:29 Hannibal11#8731
Quote:
Originally Posted by daswoll56 View Post
botting and do nothing atm:p
haha i know that feeling just way too well :D
02/25/2013 18:18 Peshо#8732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal11 View Post
hey guys :)
watcha all doin'?
Botting ... I bought PBDO Diamond and I'm so happy now. :)
02/25/2013 19:10 daswoll56#8733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesho0«™ View Post
Botting ... I bought PBDO Diamond and I'm so happy now. :)
Wow nice congratz!! :D i want that to :p
Currently i have silver license with only 1 account max :(
Now i cant make 2 strong accounts so i have to switch every day :(
02/25/2013 19:12 Peshо#8734
Quote:
Originally Posted by daswoll56 View Post
Wow nice congratz!! :D i want that to :p
Currently i have silver license with only 1 account max :(
Now i cant make 2 strong accounts so i have to switch every day :(
You can turn it to bot the first acc 12 hours and then to start the other acc.

I can show you, add me in skype.
02/25/2013 20:35 Monkry#8735
Peshoooooooooooooo, Hi, Sup?
02/25/2013 21:17 Peshо#8736
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLine. View Post
Peshoooooooooooooo, Hi, Sup?
Heyy^^


^Greeting for you. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/25/2013 21:45 Hannibal11#8737
Whats up folks? :)
02/25/2013 21:56 daswoll56#8738
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesho0«™ View Post
Heyy^^

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

^Greeting for you. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
whaaat the fuuuuk? :D

btw , how you get Elite Gold trader badge? if you trade minimum 1 e*gold?
Because it looks very nice :)
02/25/2013 21:59 Hannibal11#8739
You have to buy e*gold through the official Epvp Shop :)
02/25/2013 22:58 Peshо#8740
Quote:
Originally Posted by daswoll56 View Post
whaaat the fuuuuk? :D

btw , how you get Elite Gold trader badge? if you trade minimum 1 e*gold?
Because it looks very nice :)
Buy Egold from the system. You should buy minimum 260 egold for 10 euro. But for 10 euro you can buy premium.
02/26/2013 17:56 Monkry#8741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesho0«™ View Post
Heyy^^

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

^Greeting for you. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
IM SCARRED FOR THE REST OF MY FREAKIN LIFE!
02/26/2013 18:00 orca112#8742
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLine. View Post
IM SCARRED FOR THE REST OF MY FREAKIN LIFE!
So you watched this as well ?

02/26/2013 18:54 Peshо#8743
DeadLine. can you send me link to your Guardian Application?
02/26/2013 19:00 Monkry#8744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesho0«™ View Post
DeadLine. can you send me link to your Guardian Application?
Here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/26/2013 19:20 Peshо#8745
You posted it 20 days ago and you are guardian. Nice .^^

I'm still waiting for response .. I hope they will accept me.