「Release」Zero Void IDChanger Reborn

09/27/2015 19:01 lrene#856
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Trunks View Post
It Crashes when I reselect the game server ;-;

Tell me what you're doing. (steps)
Btw,nc profile picture.
09/27/2015 19:11 1Trunks#857
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrene View Post
Tell me what you're doing. (steps)
Btw,nc profile picture.
xD Ok

I started Zero void-with bypass- both as administrator

completed check successfully and It opened well at first and joined a server.

here is the problem -

I Tried rejoining to apply the effects and changes so it crashed and my desktop appeared.
09/27/2015 19:56 Tsunei#858
isnt a thanks checker against the rules? thanks for updating anyhow.
09/27/2015 20:33 ProofPros1#859
hmm I'm Bored. if u have any errors or it doesnt work write me a PN or write me on skype (michi234710) :) and i try to help u ;) if u dont get an answer wait for a answer :)
09/27/2015 21:46 1Trunks#860
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProofPros1 View Post
hmm I'm Bored. if u have any errors or it doesnt work write me a PN or write me on skype (michi234710) :) and i try to help u ;) if u dont get an answer wait for a answer :)
so help me if could xD :'))

read what I wrote in the previous page please.
09/27/2015 21:49 [Beatrice]#861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunei View Post
isnt a thanks checker against the rules? thanks for updating anyhow.
It's not. Told it like 98255354526345 times already. Asked k1ra about it too. If you don't wanna give thanks and waste your 0.3 seconds from your "precious" time you could give up using on it.
09/27/2015 22:34 iliya12#862
not working virus detected what to do? :(
09/27/2015 23:02 [Lal Mirch]#863
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliya12 View Post
not working virus detected what to do? :(
Turn off your anti-virus
09/28/2015 01:18 youssupe#864
Not Work,when I run the hack in admin, it is not displayed [win7x32Bit]
09/28/2015 02:32 ownage4507#865
It works 100%... can't say not working if you have no idea how to use it
09/28/2015 02:51 youssupe#866
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage4507 View Post
It works 100%... can't say not working if you have no idea how to use it
It's not me the only one with this problem;)
09/28/2015 05:48 alex ramirez#867
Thanks
09/28/2015 09:05 sahericooo0#868
Damn sometimes you press thanks 99999999 times and still nth happens, tbh i liked v.1.2.4 the best :/
09/28/2015 13:51 Lommbax™#869
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Trunks View Post
It Crashes when I reselect the game server ;-;
Have the same problem
09/28/2015 14:28 ExDeeiimoos#870
YOU'RE THE BESTTT!