Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

02/20/2013 16:05 SnowStyle™#856
why most of pservers apply the same gay font :facepalm:
02/20/2013 16:08 PortalDark#857
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStyle™ View Post
why most of pservers apply the same gay font :facepalm:
if you mean on their thread, it is because some make a plain copy/paste on other threads
02/20/2013 16:23 Haze*#858
Certain nations have MS Comic Sans as their main font in their DNA, if you know which nations I meant.
02/21/2013 10:20 mahmoudsherif2010#859
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermando View Post
if you wanna max out your speeds using idm/d2a/etc, here are the *manual* download links for tera europe:
Place these in "TERA\Client\pgc_v2_-1to15\" and delete the .partial files
hey , i have downloaded your files but i have a problem .... seems like tera is updated to a newer version, i downloaded the tera installer and installed it but i have "TERA\Client\pgc_v2-1to18\" instead of 1to15 , i've tried everything i could to replace the "15" files with the "18" files so i don't have to re-download the whole game again " i have a slow connection which took 3 days to download" any help please?
02/21/2013 11:03 IceAmStiel#860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Certain nations have MS Comic Sans as their main font in their DNA, if you know which nations I meant.
Problem?


Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmoudsherif2010 View Post
hey , i have downloaded your files but i have a problem .... seems like tera is updated to a newer version, i downloaded the tera installer and installed it but i have "TERA\Client\pgc_v2-1to18\" instead of 1to15 , i've tried everything i could to replace the "15" files with the "18" files so i don't have to re-download the whole game again " i have a slow connection which took 3 days to download" any help please?
To be honest, I am bit jealous now. Having an account since 2009 and wasting your very first post thru a question which is totally NOT related to the section you're posting it in - that is quite impressive.
02/21/2013 11:14 mahmoudsherif2010#861
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
Problem?




To be honest, I am bit jealous now. Having an account since 2009 and wasting your very first post thru a question which is totally NOT related to the section you're posting it in - that is quite impressive.
yea i know it's not related to the section, but the links were posted here so i replied here.
yeah first post so what , it's not like losing virginity :)
02/22/2013 05:36 Haze*#862
Hey there.

To narrow the search, I'm looking for a decent, balanced & populated PVP server with caps no higher than 110 and no lower than 80, so no shitty 120+ caps please. I would like you to post your favourite PVP servers with an explanation why it would be the best candidate to start playing.
02/22/2013 05:46 elfuria#863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Hey there.

To narrow the search, I'm looking for a decent, balanced & populated PVP server with caps no higher than 110 and no lower than 80, so no shitty 120+ caps please. I would like you to post your favourite PVP servers with an explanation why it would be the best candidate to start playing.
80,90,100 PVP servers are an unfilled market there are no stable servers >.> & the only 110 i would recommend is panic sro but every time more and more people have +22 while normal people only have +7 with low alchemy rate
02/22/2013 11:54 Qynchou#864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Hey there.

To narrow the search, I'm looking for a decent, balanced & populated PVP server with caps no higher than 110 and no lower than 80, so no shitty 120+ caps please. I would like you to post your favourite PVP servers with an explanation why it would be the best candidate to start playing.
Youll have to wait a bit.
02/22/2013 21:41 Haze*#865
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfuria View Post
80,90,100 PVP servers are an unfilled market there are no stable servers >.> & the only 110 i would recommend is panic sro but every time more and more people have +22 while normal people only have +7 with low alchemy rate
Panic's a shitty server. I've decided to go with Creddy PVP for now, seems interesting for now, I hope my interest won't fade away after logging into the actual game, happened to me pretty often - the advertising thread was pretty decent, the features were cool, but the server was a piece of shit.
02/22/2013 21:46 elfuria#866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Panic's a shitty server. I've decided to go with Creddy PVP for now, seems interesting for now, I hope my interest won't fade away after logging into the actual game, happened to me pretty often - the advertising thread was pretty decent, the features were cool, but the server was a piece of shit.
Creddy pvp is to old for me peope already have thest gear
02/22/2013 21:58 Haze*#867
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfuria View Post
Creddy pvp is to old for me peope already have thest gear
Their thread didn't say anything about some bullshit arena/unique coin system to obtain gear, and they have stones in stores, most likely novas as well. I don't see a problem there :)
02/22/2013 22:49 Qynchou#868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Their thread didn't say anything about some bullshit arena/unique coin system to obtain gear, and they have stones in stores, most likely novas as well. I don't see a problem there :)
Sounds decent right?

Our shit will be biblical.
02/22/2013 23:13 Haze*#869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qynchou View Post
Sounds decent right?

Our shit will be biblical.
I hope so. I've seen Creddy ingame already, and well, it looked better in the advertising thread.
02/23/2013 00:25 OutlawNL#870
It's so funny to read bullshiit on the sro section lately :-)