🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

08/02/2021 03:57 paindia#841
Tbh Broeki, I dont know why VisionLeague isn't listed in scam providers.
08/02/2021 11:43 MiNi25#842
infinity spoofer is great , but lydian is scam , not works , no support
08/02/2021 11:47 oid58931#843
Quote:
Originally Posted by qq854739026 View Post
I was banned from the robur platform only because I applied for a few hours trial, I wanted to try it because I was cheated by entropylol for $50
Why do you want to test something that is listed here as undetected? Buy it or continue to be scammed by any other provider. Confirming the terms and then asking for free is against the rules you confirm yourself. :handsdown:
08/02/2021 12:21 qq854739026#844
Quote:
Originally Posted by oid58931 View Post
Why do you want to test something that is listed here as undetected? Buy it or continue to be scammed by any other provider. Confirming the terms and then asking for free is against the rules you confirm yourself. :handsdown:

I just want to test it for a few hours. If it works normally, I will buy a subscription, because I see someone on the platform discussing injection failure. I don't ask for permanent free
08/02/2021 13:00 oid58931#845
Quote:
Originally Posted by qq854739026 View Post
I just want to test it for a few hours. If it works normally, I will buy a subscription, because I see someone on the platform discussing injection failure. I don't ask for permanent free
Please just use another platform. Obviously they don't want you. You have to accept that. :handsdown:
08/02/2021 14:18 Coach Broeki#846
Quote:
Originally Posted by qq854739026 View Post
I just want to test it for a few hours. If it works normally, I will buy a subscription, because I see someone on the platform discussing injection failure. I don't ask for permanent free
??? do you go to a restaurant and want to try the food first? If you like it you buy it and if not you dont pay and leave or what?
Saw your pm but with that shitty attitude I wont help ya, sry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paindia View Post
Tbh Broeki, I dont know why VisionLeague isn't listed in scam providers.
see pm.
08/02/2021 14:45 oid58931#847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
??? do you go to a restaurant and want to try the food first? If you like it you buy it and if not you dont pay and leave or what?
Saw your pm but with that shitty attitude I wont help ya, sry.



see pm.
I would love to test your coaching before I take it up please :(
08/02/2021 14:53 Coach Broeki#848
Quote:
Originally Posted by oid58931 View Post
I would love to test your coaching before I take it up please :(
hahaha sure kekw
08/02/2021 15:42 qq854739026#849
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
??? do you go to a restaurant and want to try the food first? If you like it you buy it and if not you dont pay and leave or what?
Saw your pm but with that shitty attitude I wont help ya, sry.



see pm.

It's because I've been cheated, so let me be more cautious about other platforms. I don't want to be cheated again. Will you consider the situation of being cheated when you go to the restaurant? If the robur platform is not allowed to test, why will my friend get a trial card today? And I was banned. This is really a bad platform for differential treatment, but some people are willing to come out to maintain it.
08/02/2021 16:02 oid58931#850
Quote:
Originally Posted by qq854739026 View Post
It's because I've been cheated, so let me be more cautious about other platforms. I don't want to be cheated again. Will you consider the situation of being cheated when you go to the restaurant? If the robur platform is not allowed to test, why will my friend get a trial card today? And I was banned. This is really a bad platform for differential treatment, but some people are willing to come out to maintain it.
There are plenty of other platforms. They don't want you. You should stop acting up here now. Just use another one.You do not have to determine what they want :D
08/03/2021 18:08 Zaz__x3#851
Quote:
Originally Posted by oid58931 View Post
There are plenty of other platforms. They don't want you. You should stop acting up here now. Just use another one.You do not have to determine what they want :D

why u banned MadJoee ? Cringe
08/04/2021 02:05 ddsdsd#852
EloCarry is still not updated?
08/04/2021 03:49 Rollfacedk#853
can I apply for a spot?
08/04/2021 06:10 rusher365#854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollfacedk View Post
can I apply for a spot?
Apply for a spot? Unless you're trying to quote somebody's comment here this thread is not about a specific cheat. Therefor asking to apply for a spot means nothing. Look into one or more cheats and find their website/seller to purchase.
08/04/2021 16:21 Warriors97#855
I'm using Vision script from 3 days and had no issue, he was very kind and professional, seems like some bullshit what you talking about