「Release」Zero Void ID Changer

07/14/2015 19:04 nasscrik95#841
Servers are down
07/14/2015 19:56 ali123ali123#842
Is it out of date ?
07/14/2015 20:07 -Hiiqh.PoiinT-#843
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali123ali123 View Post
Is it out of date ?
S4 Update ~ Bypass/Hacks out of date
07/14/2015 20:14 [Beatrice]#844
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Hiiqh.PoiinT- View Post
S4 Update ~ Bypass/Hacks out of date
Who said that bypass did? Also, the game isnt even online. Moneyria's shitty servers are still down. So its neutral that nobody could update their shxt.
07/14/2015 20:30 HaMaDa..#845
Is that normal?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Edit:
SOLVED
07/14/2015 20:41 nasscrik95#846
anyone have the id of the new set omerta and underboss ?
07/14/2015 20:50 SilverEmerald#847
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasscrik95 View Post
anyone have the id of the new set omerta and underboss ?
We'll get their IDs and share it in there as long as the server gets online.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/14/2015 20:53 nasscrik95#848
kk thanks for the info
07/14/2015 21:04 *ThE*ViPeR*#849
Hei, I have a problem. I used this hack for 3 weeks and now Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is detecting it as an "Agent.Backdoor.IDK". Someone, who use Malwarebytes too, can tell me if it happened to him too? Please :D.
[I'm sure that isn't a virus or something like that, but I'm just curious]
07/14/2015 21:14 melores#850
fixed :(
07/14/2015 21:24 aslans11#851
İts don't work please fix :(
07/14/2015 21:27 Korean.BBQ#852
Quote:
Originally Posted by *ThE*ViPeR* View Post
Hei, I have a problem. I used this hack for 3 weeks and now Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is detecting it as an "Agent.Backdoor.IDK". Someone, who use Malwarebytes too, can tell me if it happened to him too? Please :D.
[I'm sure that isn't a virus or something like that, but I'm just curious]

Turn off Real-Time Scanning.
07/14/2015 21:27 .-.-Zeoy-.-.#853
Shut up and Wait.
07/14/2015 21:40 nasscrik95#854
The game is working, someone have the new ID's please ?
07/14/2015 21:42 AllstarJump#855
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasscrik95 View Post
The game is working, someone have the new ID's please ?
IDM and ITM don't work. Wait until the IDM and ITM are fixed.