[Bot] LoLEtal v1.0 - LATEST VERSION!

01/21/2012 00:52 eXaLTaTioN#826
Was using 1.22 for days straight with no problems, bot just updated to 1.24 and is constantly freezing. What exactly was changed in 1.24?
01/21/2012 01:49 ugotstuffed#827
The redeeming glitch is most likely just a server problem because it has happened before.
01/21/2012 02:18 Sultan Oneida#828
After doing some investigating, it does appear that there are some Rioters scrambling to fix the issue you are describing. I've been assured that the issue should be resolved very shortly. Sorry for the confusion, summoners.

-The Beard
01/21/2012 03:38 dozer367#829
the redemption glitch should be fixed now.
just redeemed all of my boosts.
happy botting :D
01/21/2012 03:49 Sultan Oneida#830
Quote:
Originally Posted by dozer367 View Post
the redemption glitch should be fixed now.
just redeemed all of my boosts.
happy botting :D
Pure truth :) it is fixed nice :)

BOT HARD!!!!
01/21/2012 06:01 ugotstuffed#831
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXaLTaTioN View Post
Was using 1.22 for days straight with no problems, bot just updated to 1.24 and is constantly freezing. What exactly was changed in 1.24?
what do you mean freezing? the only change was that I added a check for "another instance" error and "pvp.net has crashed" error and also disabled the paint. There was no other change
01/21/2012 06:58 retsamff#832
A bunch of pages back there was some WW champ/skin confusion. I redeemed the skin the first week of January but did not get anything. I do not know whether I had the skin at that time and just needed to buy the champ somehow. I did not intend on playing LoL for a while so I ignored the issue.

I just recently redeemed the Collectors pack and well WW is in there. So if you don't plan on playing as WW/using his skin you could just wait until you get to 100 referrals.

Happy, botting....

As reported no problem redeeming IP Boosts right now.
01/21/2012 09:03 HolGORE#833
Quote:
Originally Posted by dozer367 View Post
the redemption glitch should be fixed now.
just redeemed all of my boosts.
happy botting :D
vouch!
working again
01/21/2012 09:57 Lorieki#834
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotstuffed View Post
what do you mean freezing? the only change was that I added a check for "another instance" error and "pvp.net has crashed" error and also disabled the paint. There was no other change
I'm also having freezing problems, the bot doesn't click in the "play" button (I have to click it manually), then he log in and create the game but I always got disconnected for being iddle.
01/21/2012 12:27 Darkraiser#835
Same Problem here. Sometimes the Bot just not get out of the main page. Prolly not hitting the Play button correct. I do run 4 Bots on VMware. Some of it working Perfectly ... some just donīt. BTW exact snapshots of VMwares. So there must be a bug in the Bot.

EDIT: well i just figured out where is the Problem.

"Your custom game lobby has expired. You have been returned to the main page."
So the problem does happen in the Custom Game lobby
01/21/2012 13:35 Sultan Oneida#836
If someone needs a 1.2.2 ver.
here it is : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I still did not update bots to 1 2 4 ... while they are running flawless i see no point in upgrade <3
01/21/2012 15:28 furtzkissen#837
Help me the bot always stuck at this screen:

My resolution is 1024x768

01/21/2012 18:33 Tjue1#838
where is the download button =?
01/21/2012 18:42 frozN#839
2 posts above your post
01/21/2012 18:50 seven2k9#840
hey i've got a nice idea for the next update of the loletal bot, wouldn't it be possible to run lol 5 times and invite the other 4 into a group to do the "5-Player-vs-5-Bots" game? i think this would level them much faster but i'm not so sure