Speed+Zoom Hack Non Dc Always Updated

06/18/2008 11:54 Reece12Sky#811
i get an error when i try to run this program after downloading the speedhack.... ive installed frameworks 2.0 and also restarted my computer if that makes any difference but still it doesnt work..lol im sick of being the only guy without speedhack lol any suggestions anyone ? im willing to try anything cheers :D
06/18/2008 12:39 Fujiy#812
If you say what error....maybe I can help
06/18/2008 18:42 hemaeminem#813
CooL
06/18/2008 21:02 OrcElite13#814
i cant download this chickenshit bullshit .net2 cuz im not administrator.. u should make a hack without having to download SHIT!
06/18/2008 21:07 Fujiy#815
No
06/18/2008 21:55 d4rky#816
yea i have all the required programs to run this, framework 2.0 etc.. but i get this error message

"This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem"

Plz help, thnx in advance
06/19/2008 04:06 rexorqc#817
Fujiy !!!! We need New Version for 5028
plz fast Im plvling on my archer need Big screen for kos monster : ) ty and your really good !!!
06/19/2008 13:11 tlk113#818
why i cant visit ur blog? can u share it for many web for download >.<'
06/19/2008 15:29 yamiki#819
does this speedy work with the new patch!?
06/19/2008 17:12 Fujiy#820
I think not, i will fix
06/19/2008 17:18 phanton101#821
good job
06/19/2008 20:14 ElitePrince#822
I'm just wondering why it takes as long as it does to make a new one? Is it just cause people are too busy to get one up or cause it actually takes some work to make it o_O? I thought there only had to be a code change to relocate w/e its looking for or something?
06/19/2008 20:51 Fujiy#823
I need half hour

The problem is that I am at work, and my home pc dont work...fucking windows dont boot.....
06/19/2008 20:53 willy241387#824
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePrince View Post
I'm just wondering why it takes as long as it does to make a new one? Is it just cause people are too busy to get one up or cause it actually takes some work to make it o_O? I thought there only had to be a code change to relocate w/e its looking for or something?
i dont mind waiting as long as i know your working on it =P and we all have a life so cant do much about instant path hacks
06/20/2008 15:28 tlk113#825
why i cant visit ur fucking blog shit!.... just share to many site for eveybody download it. U'r so dictatorial. I hate it