Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

02/13/2013 16:25 supermando#811
Quote:
Originally Posted by amrosyl View Post
ew thanks bro but what if i am already downloaded like 6 of them, can i delete from 7 to 12 partial and get them from those links ??
Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Just disable the P2P transfer in launcher settings, and it'll be just the same as if you download it via HTTP or a download manager.
I was doing the same, but it was annoying:
1. You have to restart the launcher every time you get an error (e.g. "Retrieving Manifest")
2. For whichever reasons, if the launcher's download rate went to 0 kB/s (e.g. loading many heavy webpages at once), the launcher will display "Unable to contact reliable sources", and you will have to restart the launcher again.

Dunno if this happens to me only, but oh well the download links won't hurt anyone.
02/13/2013 16:28 Haze*#812
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermando View Post
Yes

I was doing the same, but it was annoying:
1. You have to restart the launcher every time you get an error (e.g. "Retrieving Manifest")
2. For whichever reasons, if the launcher's download rate went to 0 kB/s (e.g. loading many heavy webpages at once), the launcher will display "Unable to contact reliable sources", and you will have to restart the launcher again.

Dunno if this happens to me only, but oh well the download links won't hurt anyone.
Good point sir, these happened to me as well, but I was having an anime maraton, so I didn't really feel annoyed by restarting the launcher after watching an episode.
02/13/2013 16:49 amrosyl#813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Dude , just a question .. nothing harm against you :)
As your grant name says 'stopped sro' . What's your point of being that active in sro section?
*Again , just a normal question*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
I don't know, half-wit, maybe because most of the people he knows are still in this section and this is where he wants to talk? Use your fucking brain, if any.
well said =D
02/13/2013 22:54 Haze*#814
Anyone else feels like starting @ [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] with me?
02/14/2013 08:05 Disco Teka#815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Anyone else feels like starting @ [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] with me?
Too low rates for me. Even if botting is allowed, I don't have time to watch it the whole time. Especially during the night with a bot party.
02/14/2013 16:44 1106#816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Anyone else feels like starting @ [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] with me?
no thanks, ThemidaSRO is going online tomorrow and many players who played on ludoworks 100 cap will join too, at least they have a ddos protected server unlike ethereal. If anyone else wants to join with us -> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/14/2013 17:32 鳳凰城#817
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1106 View Post
no thanks, ThemidaSRO is going online tomorrow and many players who played on ludoworks 100 cap will join too, at least they have a ddos protected server unlike ethereal. If anyone else wants to join with us -> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Themida sro has good future .
02/14/2013 17:46 Bartic#818
Quote:
Tired of botting? Grab your friends and work on Talismans for the Forgotten World in order to receive Seal of Moon Weapons
Quoted from Themida SRO's thread. I laughed out really hard.
02/14/2013 18:31 xXMagicalXx#819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
Quoted from Themida SRO's thread. I laughed out really hard.
Noone forces you to play right?
02/14/2013 19:02 Bartic#820
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMagicalXx View Post
Noone forces you to play right?
Ofcourse, and I didn't even take a look at that server's features. I'm not laughiing at the server, I'm laughing at the bolded part. I know what did the thread starter mean, but it looks funny.
02/14/2013 20:31 Haze*#821
Ohohoho, PlaySRO closed Apollo, and seeing their website server stats, their servers are slowly starting to die :) I believe people are opening their eyes and realizing their servers are kinda shit.
02/14/2013 21:29 sinxtra#822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Ohohoho, PlaySRO closed Apollo, and seeing their website server stats, their servers are slowly starting to die :) I believe people are opening their eyes and realizing their servers are kinda shit.
True, but i have to admit, after EliteSRO, they are the most succesful server!
02/14/2013 22:22 Haze*#823
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
True, but i have to admit, after EliteSRO, they are the most succesful server!
eSRO was only succesful because it was something new, something people wanted for a long time. Now it's nothing special.
02/15/2013 11:15 Bartic#824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
eSRO was only succesful because it was something new, something people wanted for a long time. Now it's nothing special.
This. It was the first pserver with working EU chars, so everyone was like 'OHMYGAWD I WANNA PLAY THERE'. There was nothing special, nothing was edited, it was just a regular cap 100 server.
02/15/2013 16:55 sinxtra#825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
This. It was the first pserver with working EU chars, so everyone was like 'OHMYGAWD I WANNA PLAY THERE'. There was nothing special, nothing was edited, it was just a regular cap 100 server.
Well thats why I played SRO, because the way it is... and thats why I joined Elite...

I dont need a server with over-edits and new towns or something... just an oldschool normal sro is fine.