[RELEASE][GC All Version] Dungeon Hacks

01/27/2010 16:55 sirkumag#8191
Sir Brian,
I have a suggestion..

why not use Virtual Box instead of VMWare?
Virtual Box setup file is just 70mb.

same procedures :)
01/27/2010 17:04 mussicca#8192
Sir Brian~ thx for the updated SD Hack1.0.4 ^^V never ending quest yahoo!!

P.S anyone pls share ur full version axife^^v
01/27/2010 17:47 lolipopbooge#8193
@tpam yeah indeed,
axife demo version wont allow you to save your scripts so everytime you want to
use it you need to create another one..bummer!
01/27/2010 18:16 mussicca#8194
"axife trial" is like "axife try" hahahah cant save scripts
01/27/2010 19:49 Bashtion#8195
@ Sorry Brian~ but i still can't do my Amy's Quest . I can't get Fragment of Vanessa's Amor , i don't know why :( hope u will help me . I play NAGC
Thx Sir
01/27/2010 20:12 darkmegazero#8196
Nice work Brian~ ^o^, working at 100%
01/27/2010 22:24 johnmadlos123#8197
I wanted to play with my friends with the hack on..
how do i do that?
can i do that?
just tell me how to do it.
i really wanted to play with my friends with the hack on
01/27/2010 22:36 yxcdsa#8198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashtion View Post
@ Sorry Brian~ but i still can't do my Amy's Quest . I can't get Fragment of Vanessa's Amor , i don't know why :( hope u will help me . I play NAGC
Thx Sir
some quest are kind of stopped, if you use brian hack

same to me to do Lass Dark Assassin quest to get quest item from partusay sea

15 runs, no drops

try without hack to get them.....
01/27/2010 23:00 jacob77339#8199
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmadlos123 View Post
I wanted to play with my friends with the hack on..
how do i do that?
can i do that?
just tell me how to do it.
i really wanted to play with my friends with the hack on
they have to have the same hack installed to play with other people otherwise it d/c em
01/27/2010 23:04 velibaybii#8200
Okay i have a major question can anyone explain to me in easy details what are all the new downloads for on the first page kuz everyone is talking about its so great but i have no clue wtf is going on so someone plz catch me up.
01/28/2010 00:01 xPaultje#8201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashtion View Post
@ Sorry Brian~ but i still can't do my Amy's Quest . I can't get Fragment of Vanessa's Amor , i don't know why :( hope u will help me . I play NAGC
Thx Sir
same problem :(
01/28/2010 00:20 The Necromancer#8202
Its because of the fan_map file that the hacks change. You'll need to play Legit to get them or find a way to have only the monsters die without moving them or the portals.
01/28/2010 00:26 xPaultje#8203
so maybe 1hitko?
or maybe moving her to 1st room?

or how u say keep portals normal in that room en mobs too and just sd?
01/28/2010 00:49 .Pingu#8204
Sir Brian~ I Started the Pserver Client Without hacks and It works without even a Single Error How come there's a missing File?
01/28/2010 01:25 jetrix090#8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiemadness View Post
lol its working... use bypass launcher
nope!!! its not working to me...:D