The longest e*pvp Thread I [English only]

12/18/2012 20:28 Arby#8161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy-Pants View Post
Since 1 year. :)
Not bad :p I had Minecraft, I'm usually the guy who watches people who play it, I just prefer it more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt™ View Post
Saw some Final Fantasy XIII trailers, they were great.
Including the graphics. But I never had the chance to get my own impressions.
You should buy it, I'm sure you would enjoy it (: In my opinion, old ones are better :p
12/18/2012 20:58 Will Hallas#8162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearful™ View Post
You should buy it, I'm sure you would enjoy it (: In my opinion, old ones are better :p
It isnt that expensive right?...maybe I should..Could be a present for christmas..
12/18/2012 21:23 Arby#8163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt™ View Post
It isnt that expensive right?...maybe I should..Could be a present for christmas..
I don't think it's that expensive.
12/18/2012 21:27 Patato​#8164
hmm lol is free and its good too ^^
12/18/2012 21:34 Will Hallas#8165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearful™ View Post
I don't think it's that expensive.
Okay, ill try it. Hope that Im not disappointed in it. :rolleyes:
12/18/2012 21:39 Arby#8166
Quote:
Originally Posted by -patato- View Post
hmm lol is free and its good too ^^
Yeah, it's good, I can agree with that. I just don't play it often D;


Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt™ View Post
Okay, ill try it. Hope that Im not disappointed in it. :rolleyes:

Well, as you haven't played the older ones, I think you should be impressed (I hope). But you should play the older ones, if you don't mind about them having old graphics.
Like FFVI for example :p One of the best 2D RPGs in my opinion :D
12/18/2012 22:35 Will Hallas#8167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearful™ View Post
Well, as you haven't played the older ones, I think you should be impressed (I hope). But you should play the older ones, if you don't mind about them having old graphics.
Like FFVI for example :p One of the best 2D RPGs in my opinion :D
Gameplay & Story is important. I mean graphics are important too but not that much.
12/18/2012 23:24 Arby#8168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt™ View Post
Gameplay & Story is important. I mean graphics are important too but not that much.
Lets not get into a "whats important" fight ;) Each to their own.
But you should get the FF games, most (possibly all) of them are amazing.
12/19/2012 02:50 Mαrrα#8169
Final Fantasy is good. My favorites are FFVII, Crisis Core:FFVII and FFVII:Advent Children.
12/19/2012 12:04 Will Hallas#8170
You convinced me guys. Ill try it.
12/19/2012 12:59 Hawkk#8171
Marra whats your section for Guardian?
12/19/2012 13:12 Will Hallas#8172
Marra is a Soldier Front Guard.
12/19/2012 13:28 Hawkk#8173
Okay now i know it.
12/19/2012 15:19 Mαrrα#8174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt™ View Post
Marra is a Soldier Front Guard.
Very well said. ;)
12/19/2012 15:38 Fancy-Pants#8175
I failed the power point exam.
fuck.