Quote:
Originally Posted by いいLegendいい
this is the most retarded shit i have ever read
|
Chill man I was just bored, dont take life so seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by いいLegendいい
more like 30k+ active
|
Yes thats why I told "lets say", I didnt say its exactly 3k and I dont care how much is it also I disagree with 30k active ppl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by いいLegendいい
they dont care how many people use them, its just better for them if they can catch more people
|
How it can be better if they ban users that give them money? Even if they buy just premium and doubler for e.g.
Quote:
Originally Posted by いいLegendいい
no, its actually higher chance because the more people use them, the bigger problem it is for bigpoint and therefore they will put more resources into stopping it
|
Idk if its big problem, depends in which way - more players = more paying players for bp?.. Its not necessarily worse for them.
---
Also my theory dont have to be true and probably is not, thats why I called it
Conspiratorial theory so I dont know why are you moaning :)