Quote:
Originally Posted by flamoosh
i think that's why there was a word "balance" mentioned in the first page
it's obvious who is crying about euro nerfs and in the same time need a balance
it's okay for me i still can keep up with euro
thanks for your lovely word try to not getting offensive that quickly next time
Cheers
|
I didn't see anything about 'we are going to keep some classes with 92% and some with 95%'. And you are the one crying about it, I just said the % was a mistake because there are other classes with 95% and others with 92% and I'm asking the GM to normalize it. If all of them were 92 or 95 I wouldn't have said anything, so sit down. ;)
Also, didn't you chinese scrubs get 98 skills as well? :rolleyes:
Stupid posts get shat on, perhaps next time you'd take the time to write something decent.
Cheers.