Dragon city gems hack

06/28/2013 14:12 fmlharrywarden#796
Monster Legends need too much gems @@ pls up gems every cheat
06/28/2013 14:13 haveitdave#797
monster legends?
06/28/2013 14:26 boytinhvi#798
@benoit: where is the hack ML????
I need hack that game
06/28/2013 14:29 aliasboy#799
Monster Legends doesnt work. Please fix it.
06/28/2013 14:35 seeyoulater123456#800
Can you do it for a while for free ?
06/28/2013 14:41 žŸShinigamiŸž#801
give me free :D
06/28/2013 14:42 tungvipma90#802
I gave you two messages with numbers 615 617 and 269 306, I do not get anything
Can you check for me, please give me 70000 gems, food 100m, 100m gold.

Thank you, please reply me as soon as possible.

My fakebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/28/2013 15:35 isagapedi#803
IS NO LONGER THE MONSTER TOOL LEGENDS?
BEING UPDATED Benoit?
06/28/2013 16:12 vishnoe7x#804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx4everxX View Post
@benoit934 could you reset the combat time of stadium?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I can reset your stadium to just 1 day for just $5 PM me on FB [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] I accept paypal for payment. I'm also accept for gems food gold reload

thanks before
06/28/2013 16:40 94618354#805
@Benoit
I buy tool from you.
Please resetting of the dragon game for my city, i was -5M gems
Help me fix error =0 gems.
FBID:100002943773643
Transaction ID: 30252523GW738425N
06/28/2013 16:47 ron007#806
Hey Benoit,
Any chance you can look at this its not giving me any items when i apply cheat to dragon city just come's up +0 and says
You had use it this day come back after June 29, 2013, 4:43 pm
Thanks
fbid is 1272491691
06/28/2013 17:53 RebeL_Indo#807
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit934 View Post
What is the ticket you had used ?




- BGTB661EC2E c:600/g:500000/f:500000/xp:1000000
06/28/2013 18:21 elance00026#808
@sir benoit its june 29... as you promised the old user will now can use your tool.. right???
06/29/2013 03:25 arvyvillasenor#809
Its June 29 :3 In UTC(GMT) 8+
06/29/2013 04:53 Animus00#810
When will be available the tool for old accounts?