🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

07/23/2021 23:09 KFCMAN187#781
Just wanna say ive been using Robur for a couple of days and im kinda not happy. It doesnt work when im in a rank or draft game. But the support and admins are very kind.

Would you recommend something else that i could compare it with
07/24/2021 08:37 KR007#782
Quote:
Originally Posted by KFCMAN187 View Post
Just wanna say ive been using Robur for a couple of days and im kinda not happy. It doesnt work when im in a rank or draft game. But the support and admins are very kind.

Would you recommend something else that i could compare it with
im using robur to and the second account im using it isnt getting banned so im happy

it works fine for me in ranked and draft games whats your problem maybe i can help you when you pm me ;)
07/24/2021 23:42 KFCMAN187#783
Quote:
Originally Posted by KR007 View Post
im using robur to and the second account im using it isnt getting banned so im happy

it works fine for me in ranked and draft games whats your problem maybe i can help you when you pm me ;)
So i got help by the support (xaxa). He guided me through everything and fixed it for me. We found out it was the assemble that was wrong with. Nothing to do with robur. Thanks for replying though! :)
07/25/2021 00:36 mio7#784
Did you try nyrex? What give you the right to say, that it's a scam? I've been using it for a year now, and it's working and undetected for me. Even it's a crack, I don't care as long as it works.
07/25/2021 01:11 Coach Broeki#785
Quote:
Originally Posted by mio7 View Post
Did you try nyrex? What give you the right to say, that it's a scam? I've been using it for a year now, and it's working and undetected for me. Even it's a crack, I don't care as long as it works.
Yeah but I care if of cracker.
I don't think I'm suppose to support ppl who cracked software and earn money with it.
If they do their stuff from scratch I'd support them. However I can understand if ppl buy there but I would never give a recommendation for tools like that.
It's the same like pentasharp. They are like toir+ cracked but UD currently. But I still won't support this.
07/25/2021 10:13 sangmort#786
I've been using ToirPlus for a month and no ban, I don't think Pentasharp has any extra protections / features.
07/26/2021 11:24 entrustas#787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreki View Post
Hello, i am searching a script for Pyke (autoguided R on enemys), where can i found it please ?
Hi, try valkyrie or robur. Heard that pyke script is a good one. Robur is a cheapier one, about 15€ week, valkyrie is 75€ one month or week. Dont remember exactly how much. Both are internals and for this moment UD.
07/26/2021 23:16 rusher365#788
Quote:
Originally Posted by entrustas View Post
Hi, try valkyrie or robur. Heard that pyke script is a good one. Robur is a cheapier one, about 15€ week, valkyrie is 75€ one month or week. Dont remember exactly how much. Both are internals and for this moment UD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreki View Post
Hello, i am searching a script for Pyke (autoguided R on enemys), where can i found it please ?
Valkyrie is kind of 75 a month. 25 per month after one time membership fee of 50 is purchased.
I have no experience with Valkyrie. Robur is IMO the best internal to use atm. Sadly not as many champs support as I'd like.
07/27/2021 17:52 Zaz__x3#789
i thought Robur is external?!

a friend showed me [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - but he was not sure if this is legit. prob like 99% not.

Can someone check?

If not allowed delete this post.
07/27/2021 19:50 uolla#790
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaz__x3 View Post
i thought Robur is external?!

a friend showed me [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - but he was not sure if this is legit. prob like 99% not.

Can someone check?

If not allowed delete this post.
Did you check it?
07/27/2021 21:56 Coach Broeki#791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaz__x3 View Post
i thought Robur is external?!

a friend showed me [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - but he was not sure if this is legit. prob like 99% not.

Can someone check?

If not allowed delete this post.
no robur is internal lol
07/28/2021 04:52 raptermannn#792
Anyone have a link for Robur?
07/28/2021 05:26 JustSleepy#793
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptermannn View Post
Anyone have a link for Robur?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/28/2021 09:39 raptermannn#794
Are all undetected internals on a monthly subscription only? I'm wondering if there are any lifetime subscriptions for internals..?
07/28/2021 11:18 Cmranex1337#795
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptermannn View Post
Are all undetected internals on a monthly subscription only? I'm wondering if there are any lifetime subscriptions for internals..?
Valky has lifetime subscription