Pioneer Gaming-Network | Starter & Advanced Server | EU/CH 100 Cap | 24/7 Online

05/04/2016 23:36 Omnyamura#781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayon ™ View Post
Firstly, we strongly apologize about any inconvenience caused.
Secondly, does there anything you noticed that needs to be edited/adjusted?
As we are aware of the bugs.

Sincerely,
Pioneer Gaming-Network Team.
I noticed that Demon Shaitan was giving too much exp compared to even lv 100 uniques. First players that will kill it, will get a big advantage.

Then there are the players bringing warrior/bards etc to CTF as their alt chars to auto buff them. But will be hard to fix that.

Suggestions:
-Decrease gold reward from jobbing, i don't know about the other players, but i personnaly don't like to have 100/200 bils within 1/2days playing.
-Make lv 100 requirement to equip job suits
-Lv 100 requirement for CTF
-Higher exp rates

Regards, and good luck for the re opening.
05/04/2016 23:36 iTransformer#782
Quote:
Originally Posted by veyselatman View Post
ip ban ? for what ? :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by toker View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
funny because BC was one of the reasons they had to wipe the server with their high level hunters
if we're cheaters we will not rejoin the server don't be stupid

low hunters because main chars traders.

Deadpool Job : Trader lv 7

Vossen : job : Trader .

Merage Job : Trader.

Check members and job and then talk .

dont spreading lies
05/04/2016 23:38 fantaztikk93#783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gl4vie View Post
well here are my thoughts :

- lv 100 Ctf!
- check jobbing (hunter rates has to be splitted with more hunters in a pt).
- check thief rates as well.
- decrease the gold amount from mobs (all mobs) and also change the job gold rate ; 12b after 1 trade is simply 2 much. I remember like 2b for a trader a year ago. if you change it pls double check it for all jobs (thief , hunter and trader).

- PLS make it like old pioneer when you didnīt have to relogg as hunter/trader after EACH sale. it can take a lot of time with a caravan :S i remember that we didnīt have to do that a year ago.

- Remove or nerf (10 min CD) Warrior screens. Itīs literally a "you have exactly 0% chance to kill me now" buff. you donīt have to be clever to realize that this spell is simply retarded.

- Increase EXP rates this time because of the wipe - it takes ages to reach lv 100 if you donīt go for the uniques at the beginning specially not as a chinese character. More Sp would help as well.

- Check the Job temple quests - thieves got 50 silks and hunter/trader 200 for it. And it wasnīt repeatbable sometimes idk why. does it have a cooldown? Btw Anubis gave like 5m sp per kill.
No more words to say. Thank you :pimp: Very important points. Couldnt have say it better.
05/04/2016 23:44 tunahan09#784
starter server still starting with beta test ? or not ?
05/04/2016 23:49 Smukke#785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayon ™ View Post
I did setup a discord channel for the server(s).
Here you go,
Bump for awareness.

That means you Bummel.
05/04/2016 23:50 bandit100#786
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantaztikk93 View Post
Well... I also got 2 characters on level 100... Spent time with farming, with my guild and so on... If you cry about your time, then dont play silkroad. Its a longterm Server and Silkroad was meant to be a time-eating game before too.
fyll kral menz fyll megic bob quild
05/04/2016 23:53 Crayon*#787
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunahan09 View Post
starter server still starting with beta test ? or not ?
Nope, just a fresh start w/o beta phase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnyamura View Post
I noticed that Demon Shaitan was giving too much exp compared to even lv 100 uniques. First players that will kill it, will get a big advantage.

Then there are the players bringing warrior/bards etc to CTF as their alt chars to auto buff them. But will be hard to fix that.

Suggestions:
-Decrease gold reward from jobbing, i don't know about the other players, but i personnaly don't like to have 100/200 bils within 1/2days playing.
-Make lv 100 requirement to equip job suits
-Lv 100 requirement for CTF
-Higher exp rates

Regards, and good luck for the re opening.
About the Demon Shaitan thing, it's fine to boost your journey of P-lvling a little bit.
About the CTF/BA abusers, we will wipe their accounts if someone reports it.
Suggestions are wrote down.
Quote:
well here are my thoughts :

- lv 100 Ctf!
- check jobbing (hunter rates has to be splitted with more hunters in a pt).
- check thief rates as well.
- decrease the gold amount from mobs (all mobs) and also change the job gold rate ; 12b after 1 trade is simply 2 much. I remember like 2b for a trader a year ago. if you change it pls double check it for all jobs (thief , hunter and trader).

- PLS make it like old pioneer when you didnīt have to relogg as hunter/trader after EACH sale. it can take a lot of time with a caravan :S i remember that we didnīt have to do that a year ago.

- Remove or nerf (10 min CD) Warrior screens. Itīs literally a "you have exactly 0% chance to kill me now" buff. you donīt have to be clever to realize that this spell is simply retarded.

- Increase EXP rates this time because of the wipe - it takes ages to reach lv 100 if you donīt go for the uniques at the beginning specially not as a chinese character. More Sp would help as well.

- Check the Job temple quests - thieves got 50 silks and hunter/trader 200 for it. And it wasnīt repeatbable sometimes idk why. does it have a cooldown? Btw Anubis gave like 5m sp per kill.

EDIT: jobbing should start with lv 95+
Thank you for your suggestions, all of them wrote down, about the re-log thing. Alright, to clear it up it's impossible to obtain your Contribution points without re-logging the character a re-log every 5~8 sells is fine.

#BUMP
05/05/2016 00:03 Najmojszy#788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnyamura View Post
Thats true, you could get great plvl on Demon, even few levels up with a party, but If you killed unique solo in JG cave you could get only about 20-30% thats a little bit strange.. You could get lvl 100 on the 2nd server day
05/05/2016 00:05 Gl4vie#789
btw crayon who will get a "compensation"?

every char or 1x char per IP?

the problem is that proxy accounts will get one as well but i donīt think that there is another option
05/05/2016 00:07 ibracadabra1990#790
Just make the rewards untradeable... not even available to save on storage.
05/05/2016 00:08 Crayon*#791
Quote:
btw crayon who will get a "compensation"?

every char or 1x char per IP?

the problem is that proxy accounts will get one as well but i donīt think that there is another option
Probably will not be trade-able items. Anyway, Midnight is responsible about the compensation he will set it up.
05/05/2016 00:17 germandrugz#792
I just say gg , we wont tryhard again.... My whole mates played/took holidays for that shit last opening.
Now its a fucking unprepared start, meanwhile im busy...
Had fun , cya
05/05/2016 00:29 ibracadabra1990#793
Quote:
Originally Posted by germandrugz View Post
I just say gg , we wont tryhard again.... My whole mates played/took holidays for that shit last opening.
Now its a fucking unprepared start, meanwhile im busy...
Had fun , cya
Cya cheater.
05/05/2016 00:30 YGUndivided#794
Obviously the EXP/SP rates should be increased. People already spent enough time leveling, we should not bother us ONCE again.

About people saying CTF/BA should have level restriction. No, just no. Those are two aspects new players uses to farm gold. They can add HWID restriction to them, I know it is possible and it has been done on another server. That way, lower levels can participate and no abusing.

However, I can agree on the job suit level. Increase it to 90+ or somewhat. We have all had issues standing against the thief NPCs, never did a real thief killed me but the NPCs. The spawnrate or the damage should be decreased. It is fun when it is hard, have to pay attention, kill with hunter and such but now it is just too hard. The amount of goods you can get should also be lowered. Faster to buy/sell and easier to pick. The CP/gold should be balanced depending on their job.

Immortality set should be removed, it is enough with Sun and roc parts. I am pretty certain Immortality set will make people way too OP.

Set union limit to 2-3.

STR uniques' mag def should be MUCH MORE INCREASED. I have witnessed wizards luring and killing the STR uniques. The wizards should barely damage the STR uniques.

I also did get lots of job kills but did not get any honor buffs, is it bugged or am I doing something wrong?

You guys are doing great job, let's not forget that! Keep up the great work.

Sincerely,
YG
05/05/2016 01:00 toker#795
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTransformer View Post
if we're cheaters we will not rejoin the server don't be stupid

low hunters because main chars traders.

Deadpool Job : Trader lv 7

Vossen : job : Trader .