Screenshot and Video Thread

03/24/2015 16:28 Diаmonds#781
Quote:
Originally Posted by «Ice.Shock™ View Post
It can't have more speed gens and less shield ^^
I think the design will be like lightning just with other ability effect.
Why couldn't it have less shields and more speed gens?
03/24/2015 17:17 Surreal.#782
03/24/2015 17:39 Destiny#783
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuiziDD. View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
hahahaha good xd
03/24/2015 18:53 ¤¤¤¤Legend¤¤¤¤#784
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuiziDD. View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
why share this shit?
03/24/2015 18:56 Surreal.#785
Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤¤¤¤Legend¤¤¤¤ View Post
why share this shit?
I don't like interceptor, but it's to funny. :D
03/24/2015 21:32 Destiny#786
new sounds and faction music and more new xd 4.1 8 edytion xd

yes white bg my bad i edit maps imgs in paint :c
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/24/2015 22:02 «Ice.Shock™#787
Quote:
Originally Posted by edox77 View Post
new sounds and faction music and more new xd 4.1 8 edytion xd

yes white bg my bad i edit maps imgs in paint :c
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
And here is the 9.0 edition ^^

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/24/2015 22:39 Destiny#788
cant run :(
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/25/2015 17:49 Lenny#789

Check my new video
03/25/2015 17:56 Lotus95#790
03/25/2015 20:22 Okapi32#791
A damage test with the new design I posted early, it has 16 laser slots and 12 generator slots.



I should have another ship design to show soon ^^
03/25/2015 21:01 e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut#792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi32 View Post
A damage test with the new design I posted early, it has 16 laser slots and 12 generator slots.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


I should have another ship design to show soon ^^
The another design also for Veng?
03/25/2015 21:04 Okapi32#793
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut View Post
The another design also for Veng?
Goliath as far as I'm aware. It is for a new event that is coming called Space Plague.
03/25/2015 21:34 e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut#794
Man not another overpriced Goliath Design for a tiny event ....
I really hate that!


Btw how much hp dooes the Pusat design with veng have =
03/26/2015 01:01 melikhan#795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi32 View Post
A damage test with the new design I posted early, it has 16 laser slots and 12 generator slots.




I should have another ship design to show soon ^^
16 laser slots... So you're saying it has 1 more slot than the goliath? Oh man I guess it's time to use my veng again lol