[Release] Galaxy Gate Generator Tool

01/19/2019 13:32 mchqeen12#766
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllieTM View Post
The SID part of the tool is currently broken.

I have spoken to Bonge and he will look in to it after he's done with his exams.

Normal login with username and password still work though.
Fix gg bot pls :mad:
01/19/2019 20:00 XWohnzimmerX#767
ssl handshake fail
01/20/2019 05:29 engel143#768
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchqeen12 View Post
Fix gg bot pls :mad:
calm down, it is a free tool
he will fix it, when he have time to do it
01/20/2019 18:15 therandomguy94#769
awesome tool thanks works perfect
01/21/2019 10:31 Surreal.#770
Quote:
Originally Posted by therandomguy94 View Post
awesome tool thanks works perfect
It doesn't even work.
01/21/2019 12:15 IcePunchz#771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal. View Post
It doesn't even work.
It does work if you login with username and password, I've used it the past few days :thinking:
01/21/2019 13:05 Surreal.#772
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcePunchz View Post
It does work if you login with username and password, I've used it the past few days :thinking:
Still this problem even without SID.
Can you send me screenshots, what do you type? :o
01/21/2019 13:14 marcelian#773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal. View Post
Still this problem even without SID.
Can you send me screenshots, what do you type? :o
Works with username and pass
01/21/2019 13:31 Surreal.#774
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelian View Post
Works with username and pass
I get Logginerror=99.
01/21/2019 13:58 therandomguy94#775
yeah it works with username and pw. maybe you picked the wrong server shortcut?
01/21/2019 14:09 IcePunchz#776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal. View Post
I get Logginerror=99.
Try redownloading the zip, I had the same problems last week
01/21/2019 16:36 drazahhhh#777
Ssl handshake failed (6)
01/21/2019 16:54 Surreal.#778
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcePunchz View Post
Try redownloading the zip, I had the same problems last week
tryed again.

Still this problem. :/
01/21/2019 19:28 mchqeen12#779
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelian View Post
Works with username and pass
Fake

Can you send me screenshots,
01/26/2019 14:26 mchqeen12#780
No fix :mad: