JT's Rappelz Bot

05/21/2008 22:00 meilleur#766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landa View Post
meilleur..more input please....what did u before it crash..whats your hardware ?
any spyware...or anti virii scanner running? MORE INPUT PLEASE

with fresh winxp pro install
the bot work for me with only specific angle of camera i mean no crash the but select me and buff but with this angle it cant see a mob around him
3.00Ghz dual core
1.5go ram
a bad vga graphic card sis mirage
05/21/2008 22:08 Landa#767
did u move the bot window?
try an other rappelz solution
05/21/2008 22:13 meilleur#768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landa View Post
did u move the bot window?
try an other rappelz solution
nope i dont move the bot, i know how to make this bot work in freind's pc
other rappelz solution?
05/21/2008 22:50 Landa#769
maybee....u have to try around...
05/21/2008 23:24 jtremblay#770
V11.4b
- Bot-Trap Code should be functional now. I have repaired the checkbox script.
- I have also added the new code to recheck the target window possition. Will potentially fix the error Line-1

I will add the newest bot-traps in the next version.
05/21/2008 23:25 jtremblay#771
Quote:
Originally Posted by django23 View Post
The bot work good, but it don't simulate the pressure of the right button in game, and the arrow of mouse stay ever in the same point, so the camera don't move.
How can I resolve this problem? I'm using Windows XP 32 bit and your bot version is JT's Beta V11.4a.
Thanks for the help.
more info please...
Desktop resolution?
Game resolution?
...and you ARE running windowed I hope.

FYI - I have confirmed that there is a problem with Rappelz stealing focus and not allowing the bot or the start button at that to pop on top of the rappelz window when the desktop resolution and the rappelz resolution are the same.
Desktop resolution = Rappelz resolution = problem
If possible you should run rappelz in a smaller window that the desktop resolution.
05/22/2008 00:03 django23#772
Desktop resolution: 1280x1024
Game resolution: 1024x768 (i have select this resolution to have a little window)
Yes in window.
05/22/2008 00:15 FILOO#773
I had to make you see this screen
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


LMAOOO ROFLLL


what the hell happened:D:D:D:D:D:D:D?????????????????



Edit: it is no longer much fun, I can not log in more in rappelz, with none of my accounts/PCs


I think that gm has been ban my ip. do you have any advice from me?
05/22/2008 02:11 Landa#774
HA HA
05/22/2008 02:51 django23#775
I resolved the problem.
Now i don't move bot window and i use in game a resolution of 1152x864.

I have a suggestion.
Can you insert a command that when you have 10% of hp the pg log out automatically?
I tell you this because sometimies i died.
05/22/2008 03:08 meilleur#776
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtremblay View Post
V11.4b
- Bot-Trap Code should be functional now. I have repaired the checkbox script.
- I have also added the new code to recheck the target window possition. Will potentially fix the error Line-1

I will add the newest bot-traps in the next version.
cool the bot work now
05/22/2008 03:10 m00000#777
Quote:
Originally Posted by django23 View Post
I resolved the problem.
Now i don't move bot window and i use in game a resolution of 1152x864.

I have a suggestion.
Can you insert a command that when you have 10% of hp the pg log out automatically?
I tell you this because sometimies i died.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meilleur View Post
cool the bot work now
Keep the good news comin, I think you've done it JT :D :cool:
05/22/2008 04:04 Alenos#778
FILOO that monsters doing lyk a massive shit with her facial expression lol funny stuff i feel bad if u were banned tho
05/22/2008 07:00 armegetton#779
wow, that's great news for everyone (the part about that it works for more people)

unfortunately, it still doesn't work on my computer for the same reason it hasn't before.

however, if it's working on other vistas there might be some other issues.

1. I'm using a dell laptop (it uses a weird driver so the computer thinks it's got 2 monitors)
2. desktop resolution = 1280 x 800, but when I set rappelz windowed mode to 1024 x 768 the bottom of the game client falls off the screen because the computer (again for a reason I'm uncertain) stretches the game (everything's taller)

but in terms of specs my computer doesn't have an issue.
(2 gigs, 2.0 dual core, 128 MB video)

but great work again jt.
;)
05/22/2008 09:11 FILOO#780
Quote:
Originally Posted by FILOO View Post
I had to make you see this screen
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


LMAOOO ROFLLL


what the hell happened:D:D:D:D:D:D:D?????????????????



Edit: it is no longer much fun, I can not log in more in rappelz, with none of my accounts/PCs


I think that gm has been ban my ip. do you have any advice from me?
can you help me? or I have to say goodbye to rappelz?