COoperative

02/18/2011 22:29 kong4#766
auto pot does work fpr me.. do you guys put the pot on F1?
02/18/2011 22:50 EvilDreamz#767
FAIL.... i bet u all went to BI where the walls have eyes, ears, noses and very loud mouthes

go quiet places..... wont get uber kills but wont get BJ either
02/18/2011 23:08 shadow111111111#768
instead of it saying the msvcr100d.dll not found, it says error COoperativeLauncher.ini not found, anyone know how to fix?
02/18/2011 23:46 myty#769
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
So just for the hell of it I figured I'd offer suggestions of things that I'd suggest adding next. Not that you wouldn't know all of them already :P


-Dc on low dura (super easy and an obvious thing to add)
-Loot items (bit more work but still not too hard)
-Turn off cyclone effect when you turn off botting (it's annoying as hell)
-Add speedhack (not important but would be nice, I'm just used to having a working one :P)
-Auto pot seems to not work properly
ur bot was awesome too
02/19/2011 00:23 raptordin#770
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
I've been botting for +24 hours straight now with two Ninjas. One on Royalty_EU and one on SnowWhite. Still haven't been botjailed.

I'm using a 100% clean client (no edits, no deleted files, no blocked IPs, original Conquer.exe) and I even downloaded the bot from here and I didn't change any settings (I didn't re-name COoperative.exe nor did I change the window title)

I'll still be botting for another 24 hours and wait for a botjail wave.
Problem exists only when they do a server or character scan, so normal botters (the ones with IQ) will not get Jailed except in a global scan, but in order to make sure if your bot is detectable or not it has to go through a scan and wait until the others are jailed and you are not then you can be sure it is safe.

Best of luck.
02/19/2011 00:33 uchihaSINZ#771
Wow NVM this bot rocks woah didn't relise it was actually killing stuff but does any1 have a lootlist with all the elite/super s
02/19/2011 00:46 darkopp#772
IAmHawtness can you learn me how to make Proxy Bot like CO OPEARIVE AND WATH I NEED TO START ?
02/19/2011 01:17 pro4never#773
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkopp View Post
IAmHawtness can you learn me how to make Proxy Bot like CO OPEARIVE AND WATH I NEED TO START ?
I posted an entire sticky in the general discussion section on how proxies/bots work including loads of links and in this same section released a fully working C# proxy source code (it's messy but it works). You can use it to write any type of possible conquer bot you wanted to.
02/19/2011 01:20 Rapdragon#774
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihaSINZ View Post
Wow NVM this bot rocks woah didn't relise it was actually killing stuff but does any1 have a lootlist with all the elite/super s
There's a config to download made by Garbola around page 50~ in this thread.
02/19/2011 01:32 Silent-Death#775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapdragon View Post
There's a config to download made by Garbola around page 50~ in this thread.
a good config, only problem is you can only have on pick items in the one level range, they don`t add up.. and BI for example drops diverse level gear

Good for lab!
02/19/2011 01:34 uchihaSINZ#776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapdragon View Post
There's a config to download made by Garbola around page 50~ in this thread.
cheers mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Death View Post
a good config, only problem is you can only have on pick items in the one level range, they don`t add up.. and BI for example drops diverse level gear

Good for lab!
yeh true i want a all in one as well but ill wait patiently
02/19/2011 02:08 ruub3n#777
as pick +1+2+3+4 and elite super ?
02/19/2011 02:41 Alexis#778
bot not work for u guys after maitence??? mine dosent run anymore..
02/19/2011 03:02 mattyuk937#779
This got me BOT JAILED :@:@:@
02/19/2011 03:12 denominator#780
I`m not expecting to get botjailed by this if they are checking processes and Applications lol. The only reason I was botjailed before was because of using a multiclient >.< This is technically detectable provided TQ know exactly what it is and if people change some information (ridiculously easy to do) then TQ can do absolutely nothing because unless they start botjailing people for using messengers etc then it is hidden from their prying eyes lol