[FapperDev] Item Creator

04/30/2016 15:31 Jasera#751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinzuya View Post
Yep. The Effects always change their order.
If you choose the effects of the right category they will get changed into the right order
04/30/2016 15:32 Heisenstein#752
Hey,

Könnte mir jemand bitte helfen ich kann Visual c++ 2015 nicht Downloaden ich hab Windows 7 64Bit immer wenn ich c++ 2015 downloaden will kommt am ende Setupfehler
hoffe eine von euch kann mir helfen.
04/30/2016 15:37 sweallyemre#753
when i join server

i get crash

Windows 8.1 // 64 bit

PLEASE HELP ME
04/30/2016 15:38 MamaIchAcc#754
How can I get the new s4 Client? I reinstalled s4 3 times already
04/30/2016 15:40 TheMokko#755
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaIchAcc View Post
How can I get the new s4 Client? I reinstalled s4 3 times already
Dann hast du den neusten Client logischerweise schon längst...
04/30/2016 15:41 alekiller#756
work with new client :)
04/30/2016 15:42 Jasera#757
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMokko View Post
Dann hast du den neusten Client logischerweise schon längst...
Nein nein den neuen s4client gibt's erst ab 10 mal neu installieren
04/30/2016 15:46 smets66#758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasera View Post
If you choose the effects of the right category they will get changed into the right order
Of what category do I need to take HP+5 and SP+5 then?
04/30/2016 15:48 Jasera#759
Quote:
Originally Posted by smets66 View Post
Of what category do I need to take HP+5 and SP+5 then?
Weapon -> Melee -> HP + 5
SP + 5
Weapon -> others -> Movement Speed +3
Attack +11
04/30/2016 15:49 Tatschibana#760
Still, it doesn't work for me. After opening s4League it keeps saying "Waiting for s4 League". Even when I'm online there, it doesn't seem to notice that my client is actually opened. Tried to restart the computer,'cause I thought s4league might runs somewhere in the background. I also tried putting the ITC in the s4league folder and out, but it doesn't work at all. Any ideas? :(
04/30/2016 15:55 yitery#761
Same keeps saying waitong for s4 league
04/30/2016 15:57 amse10#762
And Windows 8.1 ??
04/30/2016 16:00 smets66#763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasera View Post
Weapon -> Melee -> HP + 5
SP + 5
Weapon -> others -> Movement Speed +3
Attack +11
HP+5 and SP+5 need to be behind attack+11% and movement speed+3%...
04/30/2016 16:06 mihtitan#764
Quote:
Originally Posted by yitery View Post
Same keeps saying waitong for s4 league
Try to run as admin both programs.(s4patcher and ITC)
04/30/2016 16:07 GuraloO#765
Mit dem Aimbot von Julius leider nicht kompatibel. Wäre super wenn es den Hack auch als DLL geben würde. Trotzdem super arbeit