[Release] NanoBot Pixelbot

06/17/2015 19:40 ^Classic^#751
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..ds.. View Post
yeah it was visible but it doesnt shoot devs when it locks them, maybe because it looks like the boss one?
It's not the only problem. It often lock npc, shoot and lose lock to anotherone without poping it (x-3) (x-4) maps, add please aliens which are possible to don't shoot. Another problem is in x-7 maps it shoot npc and leave it not poped.
06/17/2015 23:40 ~Demetrio~#752
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Classic^ View Post
It's not the only problem. It often lock npc, shoot and lose lock to anotherone without poping it (x-3) (x-4) maps, add please aliens which are possible to don't shoot. Another problem is in x-7 maps it shoot npc and leave it not poped.
  • Add Right time to npc sleep.
Im fixing some problems
06/18/2015 09:44 EvadeRb#753
Hey, I just bought the bot and it still says that I'm using the free version, where do I download the premium one?
06/18/2015 14:16 ..ds..#754
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvadeRb View Post
Hey, I just bought the bot and it still says that I'm using the free version, where do I download the premium one?
email the developer with the information you bought it with and you will receive and email
06/18/2015 21:46 EvadeRb#755
How do i find out what my HWID is? I've downloaded the premium bot but to activate it im told i need my HWID, what exactly is that?
06/18/2015 22:09 Real.epvp#756
Quote:
How do i find out what my HWID is? I've downloaded the premium bot but to activate it im told i need my HWID, what exactly is that?
Open The Free Version of Nano-Bot and Click HWID at the top Next to Exit and Help. It will Copy your HWID Then you just send it to the Seller to activate your Licences.
06/18/2015 22:21 EvadeRb#757
Thanks man!:D
06/18/2015 22:50 ..ds..#758
Is there a rough ETA on the GG feature?
06/18/2015 22:51 _kevin19971_#759
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..ds.. View Post
Is there a rough ETA on the GG feature?
All botusers wait this feature ahahaha
06/18/2015 23:11 ..ds..#760
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kevin19971_ View Post
All botusers wait this feature ahahaha
another bot has it but not worth the money for just gates

Can you add helix boxes in the next update ?
06/19/2015 07:37 _kevin19971_#761
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..ds.. View Post
another bot has it but not worth the money for just gates

Can you add helix boxes in the next update ?
Replace eventbox image and the bot collect it :)
06/19/2015 10:21 EvadeRb#762
I'm having a lot of trouble setting the bot up, I've followed everything perfectly but when it tells me to press F1 in the screen, nothing happens. Help?

It moves around the map not shooting anything, what have I done wrong?
06/19/2015 13:40 hondaglx07#763
nanobot is still offline!!!I am using another bot!!!But it isnt the same!!!
06/19/2015 15:32 Icy.#764
Is this bot online ? I want it because it uses kami
06/19/2015 15:45 Nekima01#765
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kevin19971_ View Post
Replace eventbox image and the bot collect it :)
can vou upload a eventbox Image?

Hi,

Can any upload a new EventBox Image?