Spiro Cells and Stage Hack

05/01/2008 22:04 aviramuzan#61
SO SAY HERE YES OR NO

WORK OR NO


^_^

i try to loggin and i got error...!!!!!
06/19/2008 05:21 aimannaim95#62
Wow! Good one , mate! When you're going to release new ones, please mail me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. Thanks again!!
06/20/2008 11:38 ccboy#63
no work lol
07/07/2008 06:59 tolsman#64
man should i close the trainer
but if i closed it the effects is not working
and when i dont close the trainer the game close
please tell me what can i do

sorry about my English
07/16/2008 18:21 grmaerx#65
Ty MaryoHacker
07/18/2008 15:04 wafu143ness#66
thanks dude
07/18/2008 20:02 malatya44#67
why i cant download
07/18/2008 22:31 devilrulezhere#68
these hacks are patched actually whole method is so they wont work
07/19/2008 19:34 a7mad_1993#69
THNXXXXXX
07/20/2008 04:09 kPro123#70
lol it works fine for me
07/20/2008 20:38 Deathsduet#71
It really amzes me how people can type the english languge but can't seem to read it or comprehend what the word PATCHED means, but since so many people lack the intelegence to use a Translator or even try to understand what the word PATCHED is let me do ti for you.

PATCHED

Definition PATCHED --> 1. To put a patch or patches on.
2. To make by sewing scraps of material together: patch a quilt.
3. To mend, repair, or put together, especially hastily, clumsily, or poorly: They patched together the broken statues with glue and plaster. The delegates will be forced to patch up their differences.
4. To connect temporarily (electronic components), as with a patch cord.
5. Computer Science To correct a bug in (an item of software), especially as a temporary correction between releases.



Now to translate for you.

English patched
مصححة العربية
Български patched
Hrvatski patched
Česky opravený
Dansk patched
Suomi patched
Français patché
Deutsch gepatcht
Ελληνική patched
हिंदी patched
Italiano patch
日本語パッチが当てられた
한국어 패치
Norsk oppdatert
Polski poprawionych
Português de patch
Română patch-uri
Российская заплатками
Español parcheado
Svensk patchad

If you do not understand now i'm sorry there is nothing i can do for you.
09/01/2008 11:42 harukaino231#72
HI Thx ....

pls create new hack!!!!

gold hack ^_^

thx again
09/02/2008 19:32 Online007#73
guys idk why but It dosen't work with me
I activate some keys and I close the trainer before the game guard finish loading
but still don't work
I use the all cells to nak key (Ctrl+c) but nothing change
I did every thing ud said but not working??
can u help me with that
09/11/2008 18:53 MarcelGER#74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Online007 View Post
guys idk why but It dosen't work with me
I activate some keys and I close the trainer before the game guard finish loading
but still don't work
I use the all cells to nak key (Ctrl+c) but nothing change
I did every thing ud said but not working??
can u help me with that
OMG NOOB! IT'S PATCHED NOOB NOOB NOOB :rtfm::rtfm:
09/15/2008 20:08 <333Xandroy<333#75
Close this Topic because is patcht omg.