thanks so much but i need the pass rar
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Quote:
thanks so much but i need the pass rar
I marked red whats wrong (again correct me if I'm wrong here ghehe)Quote:
I am a noob too and i understand the difficulty to understand what you can and cannot do with CE and WPE.
The guys above already told you everything, but here goes in simple manner:
1 - CE and WPE can only change Client side values
2 - Gold, damage, skils, items (almost everything) is Server side checked,
3 - The server knows what you have and won't let you change nothing.
4 - You can change client side (you see the change) but when you do anything it goes back to what it should be.
5 - You can use WPE to trick the server (just read some forums about WPE in other games) but not to add $$$$$$$$$ directly to your account....
So conclusion:
It's impossible to directly change anything in a MMORPG game that is in Server side, except in those option given (that must place you in the building and in control of the actual server of the game with the GM held hostage to do what you order...)
Hope i helped....
Hey, any idea how to use WPE with 9D without D/C'ing?Quote:
I marked red whats wrong (again correct me if I'm wrong here ghehe)
WPE + decrypted packages = win.
You can do ANYTHING with that.. If it's tooo fancy (i.e. level hack to max lv etc) you will get caught - but only caus ur toooo fancy.
If u go a bit more low profile u can use all the benefits without getting banned.
My experiments with WPE are back from v. 123Quote:
Hey, any idea how to use WPE with 9D without D/C'ing?
Wish I could get my hands on that...Quote:
My experiments with WPE are back from v. 123
9D_Player managed to unpack the launcher (YodaCrypter and ASProtect are used) and just nop like you explained somewhere before out the launch of GameGuard.
With this cracked launcher 9D_Player kindly provided me with, I was able to mess around until the heartbeat of GG/Server.
After that (3-5min) it's going 183. But, 3-5min is plenty of time to dupe the whole economy... TWICE! :D
Only problem - the encryption/key used.
If the 9Dvn had the same encryption as 9DTH uses rite now, the key SHOULD be known to some (those who know more about those 'GM-tool' like hacks)..