[Python] NDT files decryptor

12/31/2012 18:38 neuronet#61
please, just write a normal ticket since i don't speak indonesian @ all...

and... don't forget.. it's holiday today...

i am just a "normal" player.. i can't influence any internal processes of gemscool.

even i have to wait a bit for an answer from them if i "need" smth

Or try to write a friendly ingame mail to a GM (for Pangea for example [GM]Poseidon).


AND:

it's not a very clever idea to ask for cheats here and then post your ingame details... delete them or you rly risk a ban
12/31/2012 18:40 sofiantagilo#62
ok thank the info ....
12/31/2012 18:40 neuronet#63
and don't forget to check out and "thanks" my other thread with the encryptor you requested :D
03/15/2013 19:50 northwink#64
Neuronet Hi, I'm still confused how to encrypt text to right NDT.
Can you tell me how to make it server side, because I can only make it client side.
03/15/2013 19:51 neuronet#65
Hack Nexon then you can do whatever you want... there is no way for serverside changes except you hack nexon/ndoors/gemschool or whatever local provider
05/01/2013 19:05 brontozavr#66
hi all. As converted the format txd in ndt?
What a compiler/decompiler ndt file's me used?
05/04/2013 16:57 neuronet#67
For re-encrypt again you can use my tool there: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/17/2013 04:15 junni#68
is it possible to know the chances of getting specific items inside the random boxes?
05/17/2013 18:51 neuronet#69
Actually not since this information is server side only.
06/22/2013 14:41 wyverwave#70
new join .. but in AO INA no player can choose the contents of the box .. but the box gives a random item ..

sorry my bad english ..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

When it clearer clay link above .. it should give random box can not be selected directly .. but he may choose to direct

Please advise of neuronet .. thank you
06/22/2013 17:52 neuronet#71
i do NOT RECOMMEND to use that.

it is impossible to hack boxes since the result for box opening is GIVEN BY SERVER.

i haven't downloaded this sh** but it seems to me like a keylogger to steal your AO account.
06/23/2013 14:06 wyverwave#72
but how to get the contents of the box it could choose what he wanted but it was a random item box ..
06/26/2013 04:45 neuronet#73
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyverwave View Post
new join .. but in AO INA no player can choose the contents of the box .. but the box gives a random item ..

sorry my bad english ..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

When it clearer clay link above .. it should give random box can not be selected directly .. but he may choose to direct

Please advise of neuronet .. thank you
Let me say a few more things about this "mega" hack...

It is 99.999% a Trojan/Keylogger.

1st thing is... :

VirusTotal: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

2nd thing.... :

select window AND popup @ same time? must be a meeega lag :D

3rd thing... :

Box select windows are always vertical only. never vertical & horizontal.

4th thing... :

screenshot manipulation?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

check carefully the part of the image about the "Main"... this is not consistent....

you need more comment from me about this???
07/01/2013 02:25 afdol93#74
Hey Neuro
and with change some ndt file with that, can I change view from some mount??

I have a trouble with using taois storm nimbus (nimbus rare), if I using them or visiting some 'myhome' for feast and there is a some mount within, my computer will "blue screen" but if I change to other bluescreen won't be happen, I think this way will help me to solve that problem, but I guess, I must find the file can edit some view from mount, but after search I found some file named ItemTypeRide.ndt .....

is that right?? and what must I change??

thank you, I hope You'll be helping :D
08/10/2013 12:33 ajangta#75
Hy Mr Neuro
can we change value of attack in ndt's file, so mobs can be killed with one attack ?
or is it server side ??
thankyou