DarkOrbit script by kamieniarz

06/17/2010 12:39 zalimkatil#61
no working
06/17/2010 16:10 radumaxim#62
Have a nice rest...and when you'll be back maybe you'll try to make it work for EG3 also.I took your script already and have instaled monkey add-on on my mozila. Now I'm waiting for you to make it work. Good luck!
06/18/2010 14:09 popmircea95#63
I will change my languege to Polish on EG1. I hope will se thet prices at market :)))
06/18/2010 14:25 popmircea95#64
Quote:
Originally Posted by popmircea95 View Post
I will change my languege to Polish on EG1. I hope will se thet prices at market :)))
No working :((
06/18/2010 15:41 alfonsoino#65
omg he said it before that he is working on that problem and that he now have a rest for 3 days. He also said that the prices didn't work for his friends too. SO please be patient and let him rest and let him work on the problem.
06/18/2010 16:09 houston#66
Hey, nice tool :)
But how about to place the buttons for loading and saving cfgs at the left side of the bar.
They are to big and cover some of the equipment slots.

And:
How can i read Clan.Messages, who arent sent to me?
is that automaticly or also only on activation?
06/18/2010 20:07 alfonsoino#67
clan messages feature isn't in the scriipt since 0.3 kamieniarz deleted this function

v0.3 - I delete messages in clan, script is faster now
06/19/2010 03:38 Kingchen1#68
hey,

didnt work :D

no look real money ^^
no look credit trade

i play on global europe 4 but not working
06/19/2010 07:42 Baaam01#69
I had test it =)
It looks nice but in trade is a button current prices and when i click it nothing is doing
when did you think you have fix the problem with the trade prices?
it will be very nice ;)
06/19/2010 10:54 lolomat41#70
DONT U UNDERSTAND ?? IT WONT WORK UNTIL HE REALESES A NEW SCRIPT STOP SPAMMING
06/19/2010 15:33 alfonsoino#71
lolomat41 die werdens nie verstehen die sind zu dumm dafür. egal wie oft man den das sagt.

They won't understand this, they are stupid like hell ^^
06/20/2010 11:59 kamieniarz#72
ok I am back to work ;]

got question or problem? write here :)
06/20/2010 12:31 Memories94#73
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
ok I am back to work ;]

got question or problem? write here :)
when is the auction function ready? :)
06/20/2010 12:35 kamieniarz#74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories94 View Post
when is the auction function ready? :)
I need to start working at it and look what is wrong in my script
I realy don't know when it will start working so pls be patient, I got a lot of work ;]
06/20/2010 12:37 lolomat41#75
maybe u need help i understand a little programming if yes just say it 2 people might find the problem faster