Omg, i tryd everything now. This Tut dont work for ME.
The Loopback thing and other Stuff donīt work too.
I play on l2-evolution and if i follow this Guide here i get the Message if i start l2.exe "The Process... Point "a" doesnt exsit" dunno if its right translated for me its just in german ( Der Prozedureinsprungpunkt "a" wurde in der DLL "l2walker.dll" nicht gefunden ) so l2 doesnt start and crash.
My Server runs Freya Client. I use Windows Vista 64 and i would be really really Thankfull if anyone can help me get a l2walker running.
Link to the Servers Website : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
The Loopback thing and other Stuff donīt work too.
I play on l2-evolution and if i follow this Guide here i get the Message if i start l2.exe "The Process... Point "a" doesnt exsit" dunno if its right translated for me its just in german ( Der Prozedureinsprungpunkt "a" wurde in der DLL "l2walker.dll" nicht gefunden ) so l2 doesnt start and crash.
My Server runs Freya Client. I use Windows Vista 64 and i would be really really Thankfull if anyone can help me get a l2walker running.
Link to the Servers Website : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]