AION 2 CHEATS - ✅SPEEDHACK | ✅ESP & RADAR | ✅BOTTING | ✅ SCRIPTING

06/23/2026 19:16 TepqeT#61
It is hard to setting up the tool?
06/24/2026 03:09 ffxivnerd77#62
It depends on how well you can read English. If you follow the directions in the guide, it should only take 10-15 minutes, but people sometimes skip instructions, get stuck, get frustrated, etc. Most of the 'difficulty' comes from the randomization the loader does to make sure everyone has a completely unique copy of everything—hence why we've never had any detections. I can say I have hundreds of Chinese customers whose first language is not English, and they seem to have no issues setting up the hack.

The actual usage of the hack is pretty straightforward and can be seen from my videos. If you are interested in macroing your rotation (using Speeder), that will require some setup on your part (examples are provided), or you can find premade macros for every class on Discord, though the authors will usually charge a small fee. I am always happy to help with macros for free, of course.
06/26/2026 05:08 Redwinriad#63
Hello! I'm just looking for a good combat rotation that works well in both PvE and PvP. Does this work well for both ? with some logic not sending averything on cd ?
06/26/2026 05:24 ffxivnerd77#64
You have complete control over when your abilities are used. You can check status effects on yourself + target, your exact cooldown timers, your distance from your target, the HP of your target, whether your target is attacking you, the type of target (player vs. mob), etc. I've been adding commands since the game was released based on what people have asked for, so it is pretty much 100% optimized at this point.

The example macros do use everything on cooldown, but those are just templates for you to adjust. There are many people on Discord with premade scripts that are fully optimized if you don't want to make your own. They generally charge $10-20. I am also happy to help if you have questions on how to script something.
06/29/2026 19:04 mickerts73#65
quick question jst for security purposes..
why and what email and password should I fill up to puchase?
06/30/2026 03:26 ffxivnerd77#66
Well, you need an account on the website, so use whatever email you have access to.
07/01/2026 12:21 mickerts73#67
THank you for the reply.
Will you support for global too this coming sept?
07/01/2026 13:54 ffxivnerd77#68
Yeah, I've been supporting KR/TW since release, so it will be no problem to update it for Global.
07/02/2026 05:19 TooToo#69
Is there any sort of Multiclient on one PC or through a VM? From what I read, you might be able to run on at least 2 physical devices, but even that's not really supported? Definitely looking to run at least 4 accounts.
07/02/2026 13:46 ffxivnerd77#70
If you're asking whether you can use Speeder on multiple accounts on one PC, the answer is yes. Speeder itself does not allow you to run multiple game instances, though.
07/03/2026 20:17 mickerts73#71
Will there be an Auto gathering in the near future?
07/04/2026 00:53 ffxivnerd77#72
I guess I should make it clearer in the OP, but you can certainly use Speeder as a gathering bot. It has waymarks, detection of nearby gathering points, auto-targeting/pathing, etc.
07/06/2026 08:34 mickerts73#73
Do you have menu interface or still manually coding?
07/06/2026 09:02 ffxivnerd77#74
There is a console, as you can see in the video. I usually avoid full menus in games with anticheats because I don't like to get my customers banned. There is no reason to introduce unnecessary detection vectors.
07/07/2026 16:54 distyol#75
don't get me wrong this product is good for people with experience and who can actually setup the config themself , the problem is for people who want a user friendly product then this product is not it, even if he does a config and sells it separately that would be acceptable but the problem is discord is kinda dead and the owner will have basics guide for the products and thats it , wont do a default config for each game.

In Short : if u are willing to do everything by yourself u are good to go and its worth the try
otherwise dont bother, until he start caring about configs for users that they cant do it by themself then this might change.