[ADVANCE]🏆AIMBOT💎PREDICTION🎯VISUALS❤️LOOT❤️INTEL/AMD✅CONTROLLER SUPPORT💎PRIVATE🏆

04/11/2026 10:23 L1ney#61
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaker2026 View Post
this still works?
yes! safe & stable!
04/28/2026 03:01 P3TALLL#62
2 months of using Apex on advanced

legit cheated to masters (account not banned)
semi raged to diamond 2 (still not banned, diff account then masters)
so many 4k and 20 bomb badges on many legends

Cheat: 9.5/10
Pricing: 7.5/10 (shouldnt be 15% fee on card purchases because crypto is hard af to get any account on any site if ur under 18)
Apex update speed: 8.5/10 (rarely ever even goes down only for patches is down for like a hour or 3 at most

overall wonderful cheat and i love how it plays on apex, super simple to setup and the BEST software cheat for undetected safe use, ive used many softwares in the past that get me banned legit cheating if i just have one good game

Will be purchasing fortnite and other games very soon, W advance
05/09/2026 14:39 Wayzoff#63
+rep
Aimbot: 7/10 would like a better RCS definitely, but overall really good AB, prediction rlly solid tho.
ESP 10/10, not even a single lag, no performance issue at all, ESP is smoother than every other legit providers.
Misc: 10/10, has skynade and a ton of every other QoL features, has also movements macros lollll so good !
Updates speed: 9/10 overall fast updates, sometimes takes a bit of time but u hvae to be patient, anyways updates are usually really fast (within a day) so I can't complain about that.
Pricing: 10/10 cheapest Apex chair I ever see, 34€ for month is crazy, pay via crypto for this price, card fee sucks a bit but whatever, it's payment processor fees and the fact that people can easily chargeback like monkeys that makes card payments quite pricey compared to crypto.
05/12/2026 17:56 ~NeverDie~#64
Aimbot: 8/10 Aimbot is pretty good. Hard to find the sweetspot if your playing "legit" or closet. But it is absolutely a beast. Predictions decent.
ESP 10/10. Absolutely amazing. And the visible works flawlessly. Great customization features for the esp. Both player & world (item)
Misc: 6/10. Has skynade feature which is nice. Definitely could use a little work. Predictions great when it works, sometimes I be throwing names at walls and not up lol... But Radar, and other features are awesome. 4k seems to mess with it a little, but nothing to had.
Updates speed: Based off other reviews. It seems quick. I can't speak for myself, yet. As I haven't used the product long enough for an update of worthiness to happen to give an honest review for. But, based off others. It seems quick.
Pricing: 10/10. For the price, it is a fair price. Affordable with lots of options you get for. The option for crypto & stripe is convenient as can be for all customers.

Overall - Absolutely a solid provider. Support helped when needed. Though, slow at first. Once responded, helped fix my issue. 9/10 recommended to anyone looking for an apex provider. ��
05/16/2026 16:41 x8xxy#65
The cheat itself is functional, but the customer support experience is genuinely one of the worst I've had. Reported a reproducible crash and got told it was a 'placebo effect' which doesn't even make sense for a software crash. Got kicked from my own support ticket shortly after. Turns out this isn't even a one time thing, there are multiple people on EPVP documenting the exact same behavior from the owner. The 'I have 1k users' energy is very much there while basic bug reports get dismissed. Not worth it if you actually expect your issues to be acknowledged
05/17/2026 19:51 acsap#66
I purchased about 2 days ago to test our controller support but ran into a few issues. It would inject smoothly for the next minute or two then randomly drop to 10 fps and 500+ ping.

I went to get help in a ticket and the dev immediately said it was my fault instead of trying to help so I asked to give away my key instead but was ignored. I gave a bad review on discord and was immediately banned.
05/28/2026 21:36 Loudcloud#67
Advanced is the shit just got my first month after a day and a week and no complaints quick updates quick responses to tickets overall great experience
06/03/2026 15:54 Justcarry411#68
1 month in COD wz.No bans even when raging sometimes. +rep
06/13/2026 11:39 Кіяаѕама#69
+vouch
Works great even with Controller support, and the Maro the Support Guy really does an awesome job.
06/24/2026 23:17 -K-R-X-#70
+REP i try it for one day it good and no ban W advance
07/10/2026 01:46 wickjuan#71
+ Rep works flawlessly month after month.
Has every feature you could need. You can reach any rank you desire if you have 2 brain cells. Quick updates with top notch security.
07/22/2026 01:54 Swayo#72
I bought his fn chair on his website and it kept giving me a blue screen and he told me to turn something on that my laptop doesn't even have and I told him and mind you I bought his chair before on warzone so I did all his steps and he proceeds to curse me out and also give me a Timeout for no reason and his wz chair got me and my buddy hwid never in my life will give this guy my money again @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/05/2026 04:42 HellEnano#73
Any idea how to load it without a damn flashdrive? I don't have one
08/05/2026 07:06 L1ney#74
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellEnano View Post
Any idea how to load it without a damn flashdrive? I don't have one
will have to buy one then.
08/06/2026 19:01 theviper97#75
+rep

Both the cheat itself and the customer service are absolutely top-notch. Highly recommended!
Been using it for some time now and I have zero complaints.