🌟 #1 Rust External Cheat | Aimbot, ESP, Fully Safe & Optimized

02/21/2026 20:58 Krad3z3#61
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyratgoose View Post
can you add my discord? dizakster i’m thinking of getting this when a slot opens like you said.
You have to join discord, there is a lot people waiting. If you want slot you need to watch announcement for when one is available.
03/05/2026 22:45 landermasbr#62
I bought it and everything works perfectly! I’m grateful to be able to have fun with Aim Master.

:hell::hell: TRY AIM MASTER!!!! :hell::hell:
03/29/2026 23:54 StinkyA6#63
email code not getting sent from site to make a login. Are there slots still
03/30/2026 19:18 Hanibal400#64
same here! cant receive email code to register. Are there any available slots?
04/02/2026 20:14 Krad3z3#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyA6 View Post
email code not getting sent from site to make a login. Are there slots still
Fixed. Yes, currently 7 slots. But if there is none, purchas button is disabled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanibal400 View Post
same here! cant receive email code to register. Are there any available slots?
Fixed. Yes.

Aim Master is online for forced wipe, update was done within 1h from Rust update.
04/04/2026 07:43 Stn666#66
Have been using AimMaster for couple weeks now. It works as advertised.
Would recommend. Good support, working features.
+rep
04/04/2026 18:50 emreli1456#67
is it ud and does support 25h2?
04/04/2026 20:03 Krad3z3#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by emreli1456 View Post
is it ud and does support 25h2?
Up to 24h2. UD yes, we are one of safest cheats on market at the moment. Very small community, limited user slots. No bans in 2026 at all.
04/07/2026 15:45 crustyt#69
slots filled?
04/08/2026 23:40 JoshOMG#70
Wish it had infinite jump, would've applied for a slot in a heartbeat :(
04/09/2026 18:02 Krad3z3#71
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshOMG View Post
Wish it had infinite jump, would've applied for a slot in a heartbeat :(
We dont accept application anyways, when there is slot open I simply add license and its gone within minutes. Most users are on renewals so its rarely open. That feature will never be added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crustyt View Post
slots filled?
Most of times yes, have to refresh page here and there to check. When there is slot I just add license and whoever gets it, gets it. There is no applications or reservations.
04/09/2026 22:26 JoshOMG#72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krad3z3 View Post
We dont accept application anyways, when there is slot open I simply add license and its gone within minutes. Most users are on renewals so its rarely open. That feature will never be added.



Most of times yes, have to refresh page here and there to check. When there is slot I just add license and whoever gets it, gets it. There is no applications or reservations.
any reason why u wont add infintejump?
04/11/2026 01:06 Whx22#73
Free slots?, last message in the discord says 36/40 but I cant buy week sub in the web to try it out
04/12/2026 18:52 Krad3z3#74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whx22 View Post
Free slots?, last message in the discord says 36/40 but I cant buy week sub in the web to try it out
None atm, I forgot to update discord. Forum will show available or not in real time. Right now there is none, we are full.
04/12/2026 23:36 Shane9301#75
is this actually truly fully UD atm? planning to use with reported lol woofer.

ew doesnt matter nvm its slotted lol