💎Omega Sea of Thieves 🌟OVER 40+ Features🌟TriggerBot🌟ESP🌟PRECISE%100 CANON AIMBOT🌟

02/16/2022 13:53 code042#61
Excellent . very good service
ist a lots of useful features ..
02/16/2022 18:04 itsphantomyall#62
Just got this cheat and its very well made, working with no issues and the owner was friendly and helpful throughout, havent had a lot of time to play with it yet but it looks great!
02/17/2022 14:35 Omegaberg#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by code042 View Post
Excellent . very good service
ist a lots of useful features ..
Yes it is ! :) Thank you for the feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsphantomyall View Post
Just got this cheat and its very well made, working with no issues and the owner was friendly and helpful throughout, havent had a lot of time to play with it yet but it looks great!
I appreciate the awesome feedback. Keep it rollin on seas man and have fun! Thank you!
02/19/2022 12:10 PR96#64
I recommend this a 100%, defiantly the best out there, the only 3 things I would change, Holes on your boat and near boats be shown on the HUD, Collison interment warning on hud, while driving, and aim is slightly off mainly with cannons but i believe you can tweak that yourself with the customizations. This defiantly has alot of features, and is the best one out there for this game. I dont think any of the others can compare
02/22/2022 03:54 Dexhale#65
Oh man! Could not get any better than this! Omega has got to be the best there is! <3 Thank you for the Incredible customer service. HIGHLY recommend!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
:handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
02/22/2022 13:30 Omegaberg#66
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR96 View Post
I recommend this a 100%, defiantly the best out there, the only 3 things I would change, Holes on your boat and near boats be shown on the HUD, Collison interment warning on hud, while driving, and aim is slightly off mainly with cannons but i believe you can tweak that yourself with the customizations. This defiantly has alot of features, and is the best one out there for this game. I dont think any of the others can compare
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexhale View Post
Oh man! Could not get any better than this! Omega has got to be the best there is! <3 Thank you for the Incredible customer service. HIGHLY recommend!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
:handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
I appreciate the feedback guys. Thank you! If you want more tips you can ask the community on my discord or the website :)
02/26/2022 20:38 ItsAssassin765#67
+++ rep Great Cheat with many useful features, love the feature to see inside of locked ashen chests great for ritual skull farming
02/26/2022 20:48 Omegaberg#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAssassin765 View Post
+++ rep Great Cheat with many useful features, love the feature to see inside of locked ashen chests great for ritual skull farming
Thanks man! I appreciate the good feedback. Enjoy!
03/06/2022 18:14 BigWeenie#69
10/10 Cheat.
Activation process was easy and all the features are working. berg was super helpful when setting everything up. I highly recommend this over every SOT cheat I've used
03/06/2022 23:30 LawLyyy#70
vouch

Amazing support. Very welcoming, and patient with explaining X))

every part of this menu can be customized. idk what to say, other than im in love.
03/07/2022 08:59 Omegaberg#71
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWeenie View Post
10/10 Cheat.
Activation process was easy and all the features are working. berg was super helpful when setting everything up. I highly recommend this over every SOT cheat I've used
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawLyyy View Post
vouch

Amazing support. Very welcoming, and patient with explaining X))

every part of this menu can be customized. idk what to say, other than im in love.
Thank you guys for the feedback! You guys go have fun :) I'll keep you all posted if there's any updates incoming. Eitherways, I can guarantee you that our SOT is the best and has been ud ever since it was released.
03/08/2022 21:06 RTaylor#72
Works great! Thanks
03/09/2022 06:10 Omegaberg#73
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTaylor View Post
Works great! Thanks
thanks man! Have fun using it :)
03/09/2022 11:25 trances12#74
Tons of features and all work fine. Would recommend!
03/09/2022 11:37 Fidox#75
Works perfectly! Best SoT cheat I ever saw