Upcoming 5.2 classic server project

11/04/2021 13:47 Sandro1029#61
Quote:
Originally Posted by haj0 View Post
it this project still ongoing or dead?
Seems like the frog have not so much time for that
11/19/2021 19:38 Forgiven Worry#62
Hey there. This might be disappointing to some but I figured it is about time I get you all up to date on recent events.

To make it short: I was involved in a rather heavy car accident in summer and as a result was hospitalized. In order to stabilize my condition it was advised to put me into coma for three days and go from there. I'll spare you the details but the last few months were rough, to say the least. I'm getting better with each passing day and soon I'll be able to sit down and operate a pc for extended periods of time again.

What does this mean for this project? Nothing changed. My initial plan still stands - but I'll have to reschedule and seriously consider hiring someone to help me out. Either that or I'll make the current files public and let someone else take over entirely. I don't know yet but something will happen hopefully soon. Promise.

Currently I don't have that much free time on my hands. Rehab is a bitch. But I'm getting there. I expect having enough time to fully read the topic and private messages later this week. With that being said thank you all for your concerns.

See you soon-
11/22/2021 12:55 haj0#63
Hey man, hope you are already better and glad to hear you are doing OK! Wishing you a speedy recovery!!!


looking forward to the server whenever it will be ready :)
12/17/2021 20:16 Thugzz28#64
we have some people that are willing to help you.
Best recovery pal
12/21/2021 19:17 swordkilic#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzGameOfWar View Post
I've always wondered why players want old epics so much. even knowing that they don't live long
nostalgia... it's like taking an old phone and starting to walk around with it, because nostalgia, even if you know it won't work for a long time
maybe you just haven't tried playing on the new epics 9+ and all their amenities, because they really are much more interesting and convenient to play, and they live much longer

this is solely my opinion
The game is getting ridiculous after 7.2. begins to tame the flying bird. After 7.2 rappelz crap, this game is played because of the pet system. If you're going to play because of the character, play the newly released games with great graphics.
12/21/2021 21:49 ancient2020#66
Quote:
Originally Posted by swordkilic View Post
The game is getting ridiculous after 7.2. begins to tame the flying bird. After 7.2 rappelz crap, this game is played because of the pet system. If you're going to play because of the character, play the newly released games with great graphics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzGameOfWar View Post
I've always wondered why players want old epics so much. even knowing that they don't live long
nostalgia... it's like taking an old phone and starting to walk around with it, because nostalgia, even if you know it won't work for a long time
maybe you just haven't tried playing on the new epics 9+ and all their amenities, because they really are much more interesting and convenient to play, and they live much longer

this is solely my opinion
That is such nonsense. Players play older epics of rappelz on private servers because they are better than the newer versions. not because of nostalgia. I played the new 9.X epics and are rubbish - sooo boring. The older epics, 7.2 and earlier are just better. There is no nostalgia.

Just like world of warcraft vanilla. I play it because it is so much better than the rubbish expansions. I never played wow vanilla in 2004-2006 but when I tried it in a private server I liked it so much as an MMORPG. Never played vanilla during during its time so there is no nostalgia - The older version of games are just better. Thats it.
09/01/2022 06:55 ancient2020#67
any news?
want to play an old classic hardcore epic
09/04/2022 15:38 zalmanking#68
i need like this server