✅EPVP SALE✅⭐CA's Rust ⭐😈Silent Aim,ESP, and More! 😈

03/31/2021 03:50 slyye6#61
+Rep , purchased the escape from tarkov cheats, no quick bans like other garbage cheats, all features worked, esp was super nice, 10/10
04/02/2021 23:09 Player1Ready#62
Rust is updated for the latest patch.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/11/2021 19:54 hezi6666#63
THE CHEAT IS WORKING RIGHT NOW PEOPLE THEY UPDATED IT AND IT IS READY TO GO! BIG REP+
04/22/2021 22:08 Michi#64
Please add a pricelist.
04/22/2021 23:36 Player1Ready#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi View Post
Please add a pricelist.
10 4
05/09/2021 05:18 Player1Ready#66
Reworked RUST.

Will add new clips.

Added back aim options/MISC

Added fire rate (GREAT FEATURE)

Enjoy.
05/17/2021 02:53 EpicBox#67
Banned on 2 separate accounts within 20 minutes of joining a server. Cleaned and reinstalled in between ban.
05/17/2021 05:23 Player1Ready#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicBox View Post
Banned on 2 separate accounts within 20 minutes of joining a server. Cleaned and reinstalled in between ban.
Seems like a HWID ban. Please avoid putting negative feedbacks if its unrelated of the cheat.

I assume you will say you've used our EAC Spoofer which is clearly stated as down on our status.

Our product is Undetected and people are loving it.

Thanks.
05/18/2021 00:57 EpicBox#69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player1Ready View Post
Seems like a HWID ban. Please avoid putting negative feedbacks if its unrelated of the cheat.

I assume you will say you've used our EAC Spoofer which is clearly stated as down on our status.

Our product is Undetected and people are loving it.

Thanks.
Selected no spoofer for loader. Decided to completely reinstall windows and give it another shot. Again, banned within 20 minutes. Using personal spoofer, that I know is not detected. There's also no one talking about Rust at all in the discord.
05/18/2021 01:01 Player1Ready#70
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicBox View Post
Selected no spoofer for loader. Decided to completely reinstall windows and give it another shot. Again, banned within 20 minutes. Using personal spoofer, that I know is not detected. There's also no one talking about Rust at all in the discord.
I’ll be kind enough to write one more response. If you’ve been in Rust cheating community or cheating community at all; you should know 20 min bans or similar are always HWID related bans. No detection ban will happen within 20 minutes. Please keep in mind that detection related bans will be delayed 1-3 days.

Kind regards.
05/21/2021 03:17 Sprixkix#71
++rep great support system plus cheat still unbanned the account has around 19 hours played on it the cheat is very stable and clean gui.
05/21/2021 03:25 nicraist#72
I used the cheat for about 3/4 months and I am very happy about the stability. Especially when it is in update, they reward you with lost days. The attention is exclusive, I am very happy!
+reppppp
05/24/2021 09:58 SauceMachine#73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player1Ready View Post
I’ll be kind enough to write one more response. If you’ve been in Rust cheating community or cheating community at all; you should know 20 min bans or similar are always HWID related bans. No detection ban will happen within 20 minutes. Please keep in mind that detection related bans will be delayed 1-3 days.

Kind regards.
For your information detection bans are delayed and can take from 2 minutes all the way up to 12 hours. So no, your claim about 20minute bans can only be hwid related is utterly false.

HWID bans normally occur within a 2 hour window, but so does detections. I'm not going to go in to details here but if you had done your homework on EAC you'd know all this shit.
06/08/2021 05:57 Player1Ready#74
Updated for latest patch.
06/10/2021 21:27 SmallAnger#75
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
For your information detection bans are delayed and can take from 2 minutes all the way up to 12 hours. So no, your claim about 20minute bans can only be hwid related is utterly false.

HWID bans normally occur within a 2 hour window, but so does detections. I'm not going to go in to details here but if you had done your homework on EAC you'd know all this shit.
+1 on this.. I've been cheating on rust for years and detection bans vary widely (I used to have 100s of cracked accounts I used to suicide)