CABAL MACRO 2020

07/04/2020 04:06 ateo.vn#61
what is file?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

07/04/2020 11:24 loverez24#62
so how do I use this?.. coz everytime I open install at 60% and show corrupted old
07/08/2020 19:23 rexyshinoda#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ateo.vn View Post
Ask Author: it for free? unbelievable! What is your profit?

Warning:
Is software listening all action your computer, any action: keydown, keyup, mouse move, mouse click... listen all account: bank, fb, twitter, account cabal... etc he got everything when you using program.

I decompile program and see all code, have code hack computer user.
This guy trying to be so damn good at programming. But what he did not realize that he is so simply making a statement without proper investigation. Prove me if i'm wrong. This program ain't free. I just give a limitation on the hour of usage. If you want a full version, then please pay your self a macro developer to do it. Or just simply purchase the full version which only cost like 20 bucks.

Currently, there is update on the macro exe file. So patches is required and i need to recompile the program again which will consume some time. Stay tune, macro will be back soon. And just to be clear, this macro is specifically for GSP server. If you want to try on other cabal version like PH, BR, NA you can try, but it is not promised that the macro will working. This is due to resolution or UI difference.
07/12/2020 19:52 rexyshinoda#64
Cabal Macro is now online. Please download the latest program !
07/15/2020 05:39 rexyshinoda#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by ateo.vn View Post
Warning!
the macro have code spyware/malware, If you accept for him get all your information(about: credit card number, bank account, account fb, or account game...outside the cabal), can you using it!
Hi, simply talk. Could you prove on your argument here ? lets us see expert talk instead of beginner argument which is based on hormonal issue.

"A world with a negative thought will only a hell"
07/15/2020 05:41 ateo.vn#66
:pogchamp:

Don't create software that hack user data! do it for charity, ok man!
07/15/2020 05:54 rexyshinoda#67
No wonder you trying so hard to condemn my macro, it is because you also a macro developer that trying to sell your own program. Got you in naked bro :D
Your thread here - >[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

By doing this, for the safety and clear information to the other this might cause you to be blocked in this forum due to false statements.

And, I hope you become a good programmer and provide a good value to communities instead of trying to persuade others with the negativity.
07/15/2020 08:25 ateo.vn#68
What is this file?
CheckUpdate.wClient.DownloadFile(new Uri("https://www.dropbox.com/s/p1sef409lyjj4vm/1.exe?dl=1"), CheckUpdate.directoryPath + "\\1.exe");

the file spyware?
Now unable to download, because the author did not download.
Once the spyware file is downloaded, your computer will be hacked, send all infomation to author.
Downloadable is by author control
07/15/2020 14:15 rexyshinoda#69
Make sure you decompile the latest file. It is using google drive instead of dropbox. Dropbox already disabled the download feature. During 1st time setup it will download .exe which is the macro file and fyi, you will never able to debug and steal the code.

wClient.DownloadFile(New Uri(table.Rows(0).Item("SubProgram1")), appData + "\1.exe")

It is clean form malware/virus.
07/17/2020 08:26 sinyunshidae#70
Hi Sir, why everytime i start the macro it will stop after 3 run steamer premium ? @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/12/2020 21:06 disi0ts0#71
how can i try for free? not working on free 1 hour it says contact admin
09/15/2020 08:26 venice14#72
not working on me
09/23/2020 08:19 rexyshinoda#73
Most of the users is from Cabal GSP. i am not sure if this macro will work on other cabal like NA, TH , PH and so on. If the user interface is just the same, default layout, i think it will works too. Please make sure the resolution 1366 x 768 and read the instructions.

I will create this macro specific for Cabal NA soon. Stay Tuned
09/27/2020 22:26 tonymarvel#74
can i test free?
09/29/2020 06:56 rexyshinoda#75
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymarvel View Post
can i test free?
Sure, simply just download and register. If you need help, just skype me [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. I will assist when i got free time