How to get 1 month premium for FREE

09/13/2019 01:02 aqworlds#61
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvblw View Post
If I have already used 1 premium month on an account but earn another one month code, can I use it later?
you cannot
09/14/2019 06:21 jvblw#62
Work to me today (but just when i used VPN of turkey)
09/14/2019 10:46 antidox#63
Don't need to use vpn, just select the country as turkey, otherwise you won't get a darkorbit pack.

Got 2 codes for you guys!

DTB5-S19H-3VKR-0KEA
DTB5-SNDH-7FAF-YU6D
09/14/2019 15:51 jvblw#64
Quote:
Originally Posted by antidox View Post
Don't need to use vpn, just select the country as turkey, otherwise you won't get a darkorbit pack.

Got 2 codes for you guys!

DTB5-S19H-3VKR-0KEA
DTB5-SNDH-7FAF-YU6D
For me it didn't work. When I selected turkey country I still didn't get it (I tested on 10 accounts). However with VPN it worked in the first.


I think I'm unlucky :D

Thank you by the help Antidox <3
09/14/2019 16:19 antidox#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvblw View Post
For me it didn't work. When I selected turkey country I still didn't get it (I tested on 10 accounts). However with VPN it worked in the first.


I think I'm unlucky :D

Thank you by the help Antidox <3
Internet providers maybe.
Happy to help!
Will try to get more codes out of it when I have time. ^^
09/15/2019 13:44 Lmono#66
yes they do check IP so you need to have vpn, you can not without
09/15/2019 18:07 antidox#67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmono View Post
yes they do check IP so you need to have vpn, you can not without
Didn't use a vpn, so idk.
09/15/2019 22:21 honigfisch#68
I would be thankful if someone have got a code left and could send it to me per PM (if you dont need it yourself ofc))
09/16/2019 19:04 D.O Blows#69
didnt use VPN just chose turkey .. im from canada and i got a code
09/17/2019 10:20 Dartagnan96#70
Works fine, tested today, I account made, Turkey country selected (no VPN) and I got from 3 or 4 packs a dark orbit premium :)
09/19/2019 20:26 sniper507#71
Thanks, it worked for me
09/19/2019 22:42 Xariel13#72
Got pair of codes with simple chrome vpn extension. Thank U :)
09/20/2019 00:20 Trinity™#73
Works perfectly fine
09/21/2019 10:27 Umiko-Ahagon#74
alpha code expired , btw after i use vpn i got the code from the free pack LOL xD
09/22/2019 12:02 Counter1602#75
tried so many accounts now, and never got a DO Code... choose turkey as country.
also tried with VPN, but then i wasnt able to open a box, because of a lootboy-error :/

any1 can provide me a code? would be very happy!