[MC-Project] - PUBG Safe External Hack, 100% UD, Streamable [⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐]

03/19/2019 18:54 Dyscan#61
I've got Extrernal cheat toady, so u guys are lying about MasterChief343, he is okay.
Now my review of the cheat, cheat is working for sure and it is even streamable, at my machine - 9700K, RTX2060 i had 0 fps drop.
ESP - a bit laggyy, but u will understand where is the enemy, he's distance, health.
AIMBOT - for honest, i can't use it at all, exept if enemy stands still and u have -60/-80 recoil.
Radar - there is no radar in that external cheat.
I had a proofs of buying and using this cheat, if someone intrested.
03/20/2019 15:52 fajarhari26#62
Can u add me on discord? I Will buy it now, fajarhari26#9849
03/20/2019 17:22 MasterChief343#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by fajarhari26 View Post
Can u add me on discord? I Will buy it now, fajarhari26#9849
Done
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyscan View Post
I've got Extrernal cheat toady, so u guys are lying about MasterChief343, he is okay.
Now my review of the cheat, cheat is working for sure and it is even streamable, at my machine - 9700K, RTX2060 i had 0 fps drop.
ESP - a bit laggyy, but u will understand where is the enemy, he's distance, health.
AIMBOT - for honest, i can't use it at all, exept if enemy stands still and u have -60/-80 recoil.
Radar - there is no radar in that external cheat.
I had a proofs of buying and using this cheat, if someone intrested.
Change the aim smoothness for a better control
03/21/2019 22:09 triggerhappy0#64
I've been using for 2 months now, works as intended, no ban. These guys that claimed "scam" were trying to resell the hack without permission. If you check their history, they're just a-holes.
03/22/2019 19:59 r00tr00t#65
When my main provider ( lifetime ) is down. This is my second provider.

- He will verify you by TV
- Always updated shortly after PUBG updates. I think hes the 1st one to always put his cheat online after every maintenance.
- Quick Support
- Product itself is good, a little complex to setup at the beginning. but once its configured it is very smooth.
- Offers External/Internal.


Keep up the good work, and please dont allow resellers to sell this GEM. It's your baby Master and by the way. its the only one with a true no detection status.
03/23/2019 14:32 tp4345096#66
℡Soじ↗唸綺#3905
Please invite me! I would like to consult the internal and external differences! Which is better! Especially item perspective and aimbot
03/25/2019 17:28 the_end-love#67
Please add me on discord karibi#3315
Does this work on Pubg mobile played on pc (Tencent)?
03/26/2019 12:19 cupid stunt#68
Please add me on discord, I want to buy external

penis#4018
03/27/2019 21:18 shix60#69
can you accept me on disocrd ?
EgoShix#0947
03/29/2019 14:41 MasterChief343#70
Quote:
Originally Posted by tp4345096 View Post
℡Soじ↗唸綺#3905
Please invite me! I would like to consult the internal and external differences! Which is better! Especially item perspective and aimbot
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_end-love View Post
Please add me on discord karibi#3315
Does this work on Pubg mobile played on pc (Tencent)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid stunt View Post
Please add me on discord, I want to buy external
penis#4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by shix60 View Post
can you accept me on disocrd ?
EgoShix#0947
Done
04/02/2019 15:06 pant55#71
pubg external . how long for ud?

add me gggri#1069 discord
04/03/2019 11:56 MasterChief343#72
Quote:
Originally Posted by pant55 View Post
pubg external . how long for ud?

add me gggri#1069 discord
Safe/UD Since Release - 4 Months +
04/03/2019 14:06 Bebungulan#73
Accept me on Discord please?
Meme Machine#0970
04/03/2019 16:29 MasterChief343#74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebungulan View Post
Accept me on Discord please?
Meme Machine#0970
Done
04/05/2019 20:19 Cr4nk123#75
Add me on discord: cenk1221#9958