[Release][Bot] FIFAboost,auto win the season,make coin&pack.

01/01/2017 11:08 morello99#61
I can't open your homepage, i don't know why
01/03/2017 23:01 ahmert777#62
your homepage doesn't work bro. Please answer me
01/06/2017 04:29 RubensMX#63
The webo is not working I alreayd have the bot working fine but I need to know what are the files that we need in FIFA directory...
01/06/2017 10:07 Accyjordan#64
Page not working bruv
01/06/2017 10:07 dsguerods#65
Web link is not working
01/07/2017 15:19 RubensMX#66
Cannot login message: Client Send Fail could you please help me?
01/07/2017 15:44 steven520#67
please fix your client
01/07/2017 18:51 arielbj#68
Hi, I can't login anymore. Message: Client Send Fail.
01/09/2017 02:19 RubensMX#69
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven520 View Post
please fix your client
how can I fix the client? it was working fine with same settings but not anymore!
01/15/2017 17:48 RubensMX#70
Any news about this great bot? the page does not work and I can`t log...
01/17/2017 00:58 RubensMX#71
Yesterday the bot was working today after the Fifa17 update it doesnt work anymore I can log but the bot doesn't start
01/18/2017 00:27 NOWINFORYOU#72
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubensMX View Post
Yesterday the bot was working today after the Fifa17 update it doesnt work anymore I can log but the bot doesn't start
hey is there anyway you could upload the bot so other poeple can download it. the fifaboost.com seems to be down. would appreciate it and other people would aswell
01/19/2017 06:29 RubensMX#73
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOWINFORYOU View Post
hey is there anyway you could upload the bot so other poeple can download it. the fifaboost.com seems to be down. would appreciate it and other people would aswell
I have the links in this video, is in spanish but I think is easy to understand: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/19/2017 13:53 NOWINFORYOU#74
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubensMX View Post
I have the links in this video, is in spanish but I think is easy to understand: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
hey sorry to annoy u but my ffifa crashes when i try to launch ultimate team. i have copied the 4 files to windows folder . thanks very much ur a legend
01/19/2017 16:00 steven520#75
please update tools :(. It doesnt work