Dewds happy 2o1o

01/01/2010 00:00 2F@st#61
gonna do da first triple post of da year :awesome:
01/01/2010 00:01 2F@st#62
double :D
01/01/2010 00:01 2F@st#63
triple :D
01/01/2010 00:05 2F@st#64
quadriple :D, dunt care if i get an infra lol ^^ :awesome:
01/01/2010 00:14 Dropdead*#65
So much spam, damn Gotta go to toilet >.<
01/01/2010 00:15 Iorveth#66
What an idiot :facepalm:

Calm down,create ur own thread in offtop section and spam there >.<


I don't understand why people are celebrating that,who believes that ,,wishes'' will become reality?

That's... weird for me :>
01/01/2010 00:18 2F@st#67
stfu bitch, we only do that just for 1 day of the year, so dont tell me what to do.


yea so what if we wish, dont u ever dream..
01/01/2010 00:31 HaGsTeR#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
stfu bitch, we only do that just for 1 day of the year, so dont tell me what to do.


yea so what if we wish, dont u ever dream..
Actually, Every day is only once a year if u think about the date
we should celebrate every day !!!
01/01/2010 00:33 Lt. Biscuit™#69
hmmm... I need a shit
01/01/2010 00:46 Iorveth#70
Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
stfu bitch, we only do that just for 1 day of the year, so dont tell me what to do.


yea so what if we wish, dont u ever dream..
Calm down,naab.

Why should I dream?
Why should I think about something that'll never happen?
01/01/2010 00:49 2F@st#71
u like saying calm down alot i think,naab.

and i am calm lol

u shud dream cuz its fun to wish something which isnt real.

then it looks like saying, i am an atheist, i dont believe in god, nor praying , nor dreaming.
01/01/2010 01:03 Exploiter~Li#72
Happy new year.
Have a good start.
Have Fun in 2010.
01/01/2010 01:13 Iorveth#73
Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
u like saying calm down alot i think,naab.

and i am calm lol

u shud dream cuz its fun to wish something which isnt real.

then it looks like saying, i am an atheist, i dont believe in god, nor praying , nor dreaming.
I believe in God,but I don't believe in wishes and...

Also,tell me,why should I dream?
01/01/2010 01:33 poster180#74
HNY, Good drops, suns etc :)
01/01/2010 01:34 Zoloft#75
Happy Father's Day....err Happy New Year!