Blade and Soul bot

01/28/2016 17:50 azmodeus#61
Yes, since you are/were the lead person updating the mmolazy tera bot, I'd say you are a competitor.
01/28/2016 18:52 Izeliae#62
Quote:
Originally Posted by azmodeus View Post
Yes, since you are/were the lead person updating the mmolazy tera bot, I'd say you are a competitor.
I didn't make any bots for mmolazy. I updated offsets, that doesn't make me a competitor. I just kept it running for the few people using it. None of that bot was mine. I also attested, even while working on it, that the bot was shit.

My bots are private, I dont like publicizing game breaking stuff, especially on games I still play. We're off topic though. Feel free to pm me if you wanna continue.

That said, I think my complete bullshit line about my bot being ready on the 29th might actually be true, I found all the information I needed last night, just gotta put it together (which means stop playing lol)
01/28/2016 20:32 azmodeus#63
Definitely, I could use any suggestions/help in improving the MMOViper Bot.
01/28/2016 22:45 nanosako#64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post

That said, I think my complete bullshit line about my bot being ready on the 29th might actually be true, I found all the information I needed last night, just gotta put it together (which means stop playing lol)
Well, I could pay for that shit
01/28/2016 22:53 Izeliae#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanosako View Post
Well, I could pay for that shit
Read the section above the part you quoted lol. I'm not hurting for $5/month anyways. If I release something it'll be for free and only because I'm bored of the game

edit:
mapper all finished :)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

if you're curious, i draw it as a grid for debugging purposes - its actually a full nav mesh.
01/29/2016 02:36 meral#66
Looking pretty cool Izeliae
01/29/2016 15:23 rufiann#67
someone who has an account in mmoviper you can send a pm to the admin plz between the mail saying. I have a problem paying for VIP and I can not enter the forum.
01/29/2016 16:00 killzone#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by rufiann View Post
someone who has an account in mmoviper you can send a pm to the admin plz between the mail saying. I have a problem paying for VIP and I can not enter the forum.
Contact him directly. Or google *********.
01/29/2016 17:16 azmodeus#69
The viper email is admin @ mmoviper . com
01/29/2016 17:57 rufiann#70
OK thank you very much
01/29/2016 18:23 Fyzzix#71
What bot are we talking about and is it out yet?
01/29/2016 18:54 Izeliae#72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyzzix View Post
What bot are we talking about and is it out yet?
neat thing about forums is they save posts, so when you're late to the conversation you can back up and read the thread.
01/29/2016 18:54 killzone#73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyzzix View Post
What bot are we talking about and is it out yet?
MMOViper, and they released a Beta build (Grind bot)
01/29/2016 21:21 Izeliae#74
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

my entity names arent working >.>
gotta get names and skill info, then i can make a simple grindbot. i should test gathering?
01/29/2016 22:04 nookie04#75
is it released yet?
where can i get it?