Zero to Hero 2.0 - by Agent Tim

12/27/2015 12:30 Agent Tim#61
Thanks to Dark Orbit, we start the new day with a LF3 for free :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I'm going to bot on x-4 because the battlemaps are fucked as usual ... To give you an overview of what the account got at the moment, I made some screenshot which you can see if you open the spoiler below !

12/27/2015 13:09 killerrr123#62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Tim View Post
Thanks to Dark Orbit, we start the new day with a LF3 for free :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I'm going to bot on x-4 because the battlemaps are fucked as usual ... To give you an overview of what the account got at the moment, I made some screenshot which you can see if you open the spoiler below !

nice! keep it up :)
12/27/2015 15:39 dehea22#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Tim View Post
You can forget about getting BO2s and LF3s on GE1 in auction :D

I bought 80 Keys and collected. You can see the result in the first post ! After collecting the booty boxes, I started with regular boxes and now I'm going to buy some other keys again (29)
Well idk prices on GE1, but on RU6 average price of LF3 around 20m probably
10m for BO3.
12/27/2015 19:34 EinfachSö#64
Quote:
Originally Posted by dehea22 View Post
Well idk prices on GE1, but on RU6 average price of LF3 around 20m probably
10m for BO3.
~40m ( you can get them at night for about 20m aswell. But it's night
12/27/2015 19:55 kalai870#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinfachSö View Post
~40m ( you can get them at night for about 20m aswell. But it's night
ive lost for 55 m on b02...
12/28/2015 00:36 Agent Tim#66
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I did not check the bot for like 4 hours and got killed everytime I repaired - instantly !

12/28/2015 10:43 Viceroy-#67
You forgot to add 2 days in the main post :p
12/28/2015 11:32 Dopenator#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaloianBG View Post
You forgot to add 2 days in the main post :p
yes it seems like he is already stopping the project xD
12/28/2015 12:32 Agent Tim#69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopenator View Post
yes it seems like he is already stopping the project xD
No, I won't.

Last night was a bit frustrating, but it's a new day ! :) Iris is on sale (45% rebate in total) and I was thinking about buying some of them (4, if Uridium is enough) after todays botting session, because I think that they won't be a sale in the next time... I'm botting on battlemaps again, but this time with AutoBot because it has a function called "Repair after '-' seconds". I will add everything in the first post as soon as possible ;)

The 7th day ! Sadly, my boxes doubler will run out today, rebate tomorrow. I didn't bought the Iris from sale yesterday because I earned only 26.000 Uridium and I don't want to take care of only 2 Iris ... I'm botting on 4-x !
12/30/2015 14:02 Agent Tim#70
Sadly, my bonus boxes doubler ran out yesterday, but I bought one from my own money again :) It's bonus boxes at 4-x until PET or Keys gets on sale !
12/30/2015 16:26 _kevin19971_#71
How many uridium for hours? I make only 5000 uri in 20 hours D:
12/30/2015 16:36 Agent Tim#72
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kevin19971_ View Post
How many uridium for hours? I make only 5000 uri in 20 hours D:
I got doubler and on 4-x I made 5.000 in the first hour :) You should bot only ~12 hours a day, so it doesnt get reduced.
12/31/2015 11:20 Řoβч966#73
Today there are sales my little n oob^^
12/31/2015 12:41 Agent Tim#74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
Today there are sales my little n oob^^
Saldy nothing interesting for me ;) Inly Booty Keys or PET or Iris are interesting !
12/31/2015 13:33 Dopenator#75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Tim View Post
Saldy nothing interesting for me ;) Inly Booty Keys or PET or Iris are interesting !
why are you wasting money on sh*t?? like why do u buy a cloak cpu???
i am botting right now only thing i bought was a speerhead and some speed gens :D right now at 250k uri in like 5 days