[Release][Open Source] FIFA 16 Auto Buyer

11/10/2015 14:27 R1peR#61
Quote:
Originally Posted by zayclon View Post
What I do wrong?
I have fifa for PC
set the Min Credits to 1000, your 750k prevent your coins from buying anything
11/10/2015 14:49 zayclon#62
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1peR View Post
set the Min Credits to 1000, your 750k prevent your coins from buying anything
thanks dude
11/10/2015 15:13 R1peR#63
I have Internal Server Errors (500) last few hours...(
11/10/2015 15:35 hunterjm1#64
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1peR View Post
I have Internal Server Errors (500) last few hours...(
It's likely a temporary ban. I will be releasing a new version today that allows you to specify RPM. It looks like at the default RPM I have set, it works for ~10 hours, but any longer than that you have risk of getting a temporary ban. Changing the RPM should fix that.
11/10/2015 15:52 Six85#65
2 Questions:

1) It s possible to add a section where we see our trade pile (what happen if the trade pile is full)?

2) If i put more than 1 player, it do more searches all togheter or just 1 search for single player ?
11/10/2015 15:59 hunterjm1#66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six85 View Post
2 Questions:

1) It s possible to add a section where we see our trade pile (what happen if the trade pile is full)?

2) If i put more than 1 player, it do more searches all togheter or just 1 search for single player ?
1) That's a feature I plan to add in the future, but it is not going to be in the next release. If your tradepile is full, it should stop bidding until some space clears up (but honestly I've never had a full tradepile, so I haven't tested if it works correctly)

2) It will do the same number of searches over time, but you will have less searches for each player. The logic goes: For every player in list > search single player BIN > purchase player > search single player auctions > bid on player > update bids on all players > update tradepile and relist if necessary > search next player > repeat
11/10/2015 16:14 Six85#67
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterjm1 View Post
It looks like at the default RPM I have set, it works for ~10 hours, but any longer than that you have risk of getting a temporary ban. Changing the RPM should fix that.
How is Now RPM?
11/10/2015 17:19 hunterjm1#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six85 View Post
How is Now RPM?
It's ~28. The default on the next release will be 20.
11/10/2015 17:49 Six85#69
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterjm1 View Post
It's ~28. The default on the next release will be 20.
It s possible to set a repetition fro BIN and another for auctions??

or it s the same...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterjm1 View Post
The logic goes: For every player in list > search single player auctions > bid on player > search single player BIN > purchase player > update bids on all players > update tradepile and relist if necessary > search next player > repeat
Isn t better to set so:

search single player auctions > search single player BIN > purchase player >bid on player > update bids on all players > update tradepile and relist if necessary > search next player > repeat

so if there are intersting bid it will purchase before of auctions..:P
11/10/2015 17:58 hunterjm1#70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six85 View Post
It s possible to set a repetition fro BIN and another for auctions??

or it s the same...?
It's the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six85 View Post
Isn t better to set so:

search single player auctions > search single player BIN > purchase player >bid on player > update bids on all players > update tradepile and relist if necessary > search next player > repeat

so if there are intersting bid it will purchase before of auctions..:P
I updated. It's actually BIN than auction search... BIN is first ;)

New version is out! [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/10/2015 21:32 R1peR#71
Thanx for update.
How to move players list to new version?
11/10/2015 21:33 hunterjm1#72
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1peR View Post
Thanx for update.
How to move players list to new version?
Copy everything from the "config" folder over to the new version.
11/10/2015 21:40 R1peR#73
can't login in 040. I typed the same data rhat in older version

I try to copy login.json, can't login, after that delete it and type again. Nothing...


UPD: Sorry, my bad. Previous version didn't needed the code from email, I left it blank. Now code is required
11/10/2015 22:00 hunterjm1#74
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1peR View Post
UPD: Sorry, my bad. Previous version didn't needed the code from email, I left it blank. Now code is required
Yeah, your cookies file doesn't get copied over with new version. If you get an error message saying "code is required" check your email.
11/10/2015 23:01 Six85#75
AutoBin, AutoSell and AutoBin are used only if i use Auto update prices?