[Release] Shaiya PHP website (CMS)

10/30/2016 01:34 lty29#61
reupload pls man
12/11/2016 21:53 lty29#62
I have not found a script that creates this table in the database PS_UserData.dbo.Users_Referer
they should take the values VALUES (GETDATE(),'$refer2','$ip2', but can not because they simply do not exist and the result comes out this error Warning: odbc_exec (): in C:\home\OpenServer\domains\mydomain.com\script\Vot eHTTP_REFERER\verif.vote.php on line 11
Please lay out a script to create the table.
Sorry for my bad English.
12/13/2016 19:55 Trayne01#63
This release is now a bit osbsolete, as I was a PHP begginer when I made it.

I might release a version 2 of this CMS soon... I re-wrote almost everything.
Feel free to test it [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].


But anyway, add me on skype I will fix your problem. My skype is on the left
<-
02/14/2017 21:25 Axiades#64
trayne ? will u also upload the new site of "shaiya . eu" ?

i like the Design ^^
02/17/2017 07:15 balongskie123#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trayne01 View Post
Hello E*PvP!

I finished my first public version of my website ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])

Here is what it contain:
  • Working SQL injections security
  • Working memeber/admin area
  • Working server stats
  • PHP Page system (you'll get only one page: index.php and then the page will include everything that you need)
  • Slider
  • Member profile (With main char info ect..)
  • Automated News script for the main page (and admins ability to post it via admin area))
  • config file

Website
Here is what I'll try to do asp :
  • Profile pictures
  • Private Messages/Ticket system
  • Remember me button
  • Inscriptions, Password reset script via email (Maybe that I'll use some existing scripts)
  • some member area feature (such as char res ex)
  • English translation
  • Newsletter script
  • Webmall(maybe that the version with webmall will not be free)

HOW TO SETUP:

1) Run both config/query/*.sql files

2) edit config/config.php file

3) Have fun!

(please use this: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] once you run both config/query/*.sql files)

Please note that i'm still not a programmer! And i can't guarantee that everything is safe, and so, I recomand you to use it for private use only for now


Please read readme.txt file


DOWNLOAD LINK: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
ONLINE DEMO: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Current version: 1.4.1

Changelog:

v1.2: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
*First Private Test Release


v1.3.1:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
*Initial E*PvP Release
*Adding member area
*Adding automated slider (with text area)
*Adding news system
*Bug Fixes
*... And much more


v1.3.2:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
*Adding some cool new javascript animiations (right bar menu, if you are logged)
*New user info system,
?p=member_info&username=myuser&charname=mychar[I]
*New member area
*Adding castor's weapons reroll script in member area (sqlserv/pdo php extension is needed)
*You are now able to click on the character name who posted a /notice cmd (on the left bar)
*Few bugs fixes

v1.3.4:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (- REMOVED)
*Adding english translation
*Few bugs fixes


v1.4.0:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (- REMOVED)
*Adding french, english and german translation in the archive
*Adding setup system
*Some new member area scripts
*the website is much speeder than before (some WHILE loops were confused and few others mistakes, pictures are now compressed)
*Few bugs fixes
*... And much more


v1.4.1:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
*Bugs fixes
*German Translation removed because of a lot of issues
*Enhanced english translation


The next version will use OOP

PS:I used a lot of E*PVP scripts ( such as bless bar, server statistics...) and instead of forget someone, i prefer thanks everyone here, without you, I guess that I'd probably never tried to do something like that! :)

How to remove the chatango in the bottom?? Btw thanks for this. this helps a lot :)
02/20/2017 01:22 st.jimmy998#66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trayne01 View Post
This release is now a bit osbsolete, as I was a PHP begginer when I made it.

I might release a version 2 of this CMS soon... I re-wrote almost everything.
Feel free to test it [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].


But anyway, add me on skype I will fix your problem. My skype is on the left
<-
How's going that 2.0 version (?
03/07/2017 22:54 evalbrito#67
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\US\script\login\login.php:2) in C:\xampp\htdocs\US\script\login\login.php on line 32

Why this error ?
03/28/2017 14:30 lty29#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by evalbrito View Post
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\US\script\login\login.php:2) in C:\xampp\htdocs\US\script\login\login.php on line 32

Why this error ?
03/28/2017 16:31 evalbrito#69
Quote:
Originally Posted by lty29 View Post
yes i know but in line 32 is > session_start ()
03/28/2017 17:12 lty29#70
Quote:
Originally Posted by evalbrito View Post
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\US\script\login\login.php:2) in C:\xampp\htdocs\US\script\login\login.php on line 32

Why this error ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by evalbrito View Post
yes i know but in line 32 is > session_start ()
What version of PHP do you use?
03/28/2017 21:21 evalbrito#71
Quote:
Originally Posted by lty29 View Post
What version of PHP do you use?
Little old
03/29/2017 21:08 lty29#72
Quote:
Originally Posted by evalbrito View Post
Little old
Use apache 2.2 and PHP 5.2
04/01/2017 07:50 evalbrito#73
Quote:
Originally Posted by lty29 View Post
Use apache 2.2 and PHP 5.2
+1 Thanks:D
06/30/2017 16:36 Nathan.#74
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function odbc_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\US\config\config.php:54 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\US\index.php(5): include() #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\US\config\config.php on line 54
07/01/2017 16:10 Trayne01#75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan. View Post
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function odbc_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\US\config\config.php:54 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\US\index.php(5): include() #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\US\config\config.php on line 54
Seriously, WHY THE FUCK DONT U READ THE ERROR MESSAGE
PHP Code:
Call to undefined function odbc_connect() 
It means that your php instalation doesn't have the needed drivers.

AND, my ShCMS is not even using the odbc_connect function.... Is it an army of metin2 bots here to destroy the Shaiya community ???!