Winter is coming!

09/04/2015 20:12 smoka95#61
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

i think images speak for them self
09/04/2015 21:57 Ahorio#62
I think Abso complexed u too much, smoka.
09/05/2015 00:55 apecdagod#63
Smoka is feeling famous when he types in this thread. This speaks of lack of attention in his life.
09/05/2015 00:57 smoka95#64
I dont make threads to say im so great im teh king and so on ? right your doing this shiet so whos despaired for attention ?
09/05/2015 02:03 Ahorio#65
You dont make threads because u are not a fkin king bruh, seems legit to me.
09/05/2015 04:16 AbsoBreakingPoint#66
Sorry smoka the king is only one, you can be my queen if you want to yo
09/09/2015 06:23 jologers#67
what fuzz and buzz where are you playing abso ? oldrohan ?
09/09/2015 22:03 AbsoBreakingPoint#68
Nope sir, I'm still working! But once I'm done in like 10 days more from now I'll make kids cry again for bosses n tsb XD. We found a server opening pretty soon around end of september wich is pretty close to old xorrohan (2012) with no OP 30-50% scrolls, no chimera/tali weapons, no pure attack costumes/hats/talismans and more shit I gues loled. They told me it's gonna be based on glacials and farming your shit you know. So we might join up there with ma niggaz ;o
09/10/2015 14:21 Mamkamu#69
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Nope sir, I'm still working! But once I'm done in like 10 days more from now I'll make kids cry again for bosses n tsb XD. We found a server opening pretty soon around end of september wich is pretty close to old xorrohan (2012) with no OP 30-50% scrolls, no chimera/tali weapons, no pure attack costumes/hats/talismans and more shit I gues loled. They told me it's gonna be based on glacials and farming your shit you know. So we might join up there with ma niggaz ;o
And what might be the name of the server, my old bulgarian ,fat, blonde friend :))
09/10/2015 15:09 Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper#70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamkamu View Post
And what might be the name of the server, my old bulgarian ,fat, blonde friend :))
iRohan :D
09/10/2015 17:16 Ahorio#71
NewRohan jajaja
09/10/2015 19:59 AbsoBreakingPoint#72
Naw actually Im not even sure whats the name of that server, but I like the idea of non tali/chimera stuff. I dont know why every gm is trying to be creativ and add new shit to their servers, people dont really want that they just want old xor rohan. Xor rohan was perfect just the way it was :p
09/10/2015 20:59 asdfRohan#73
Did you know there are different kinds of players? Those conservative ones and those looking for something new.

Just because YOU do not like new stuff doesnt mean other players think the same way.
09/10/2015 21:12 AbsoBreakingPoint#74
I know what people like simply bcuz Im in touch with hundred of rohan players, when they started to add some new gay shit people always quit. This game was perfect just the way it was back on 2011/2012. And who re you dog D:
09/10/2015 21:46 asdfRohan#75
Monster ego strikes again.

You maybe know what those 10 players you are in touch with like, still, you are acting as if it would be the whole community. Let me hook you up, thats not the case. You cannot speak of a crowd as if every single person in it would have the perfectly same opinion. That makes you look stupid.

See, there are those people who are conservative and those who like new stuff. I've said it before.
If it would be like you've just said, OldRohan would have NEVER hit over 200 players peek since, by your definition, they would have quitted already. Fact is, they are still playing.
Well, except for your dogs who got rekt.