[Release] [BackgroundBot] [Pixelbot] VDBot !

08/10/2015 11:36 VDdev#61
New version available:
VDBot109: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

-Now you can chose if you want BG or Normal
-Added some custom programs
-Fixed the repair bug for everyone
08/10/2015 16:11 RaGePazzY#62
It collects 3 boxes and then just clicking in the left corner of the browser.
Im using Internet Explorer.
08/10/2015 16:13 gabytza11#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaGePazzY View Post
It collects 3 boxes and then just clicking in the left corner of the browser.
Im using Internet Explorer.
Same problem here.
08/10/2015 16:30 VDdev#64
if you use it on the screen works good ?
08/10/2015 16:35 gabytza11#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDdev View Post
if you use it on the screen works good ?
Ok I downloaded ie10 and it works now (just like in the video, without using my mouse properly) but I use win 7 x64 and I can't reach the "Layers" tab . I can only press windows + P and choose extended. Help me a little please :) .
08/10/2015 16:43 VDdev#66
after you set extended, go on your desktop, right click, then click resolution, and select the resolution for both the desktops :D
08/10/2015 16:46 gabytza11#67
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDdev View Post
after you set extended, go on your desktop, right click, then click resolution, and select the resolution for both the desktops :D
Then what ? I still didn't see the "Layers" tab showing up or any option to switch between displays .
EDIT : Whatever, I don't care anymore, I wont use BG version, i'm ok like that.
08/10/2015 17:21 RaGePazzY#68
It's still clicking the upper left corner all the time
08/10/2015 17:38 gabytza11#69
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaGePazzY View Post
It's still clicking the upper left corner all the time
Did you make monitor settings (Game area, ship and map) ?
UP : After 40-50 minutes of boxing it dies in radiation zone ( happened twice ).
08/10/2015 18:29 ^Classic^#70
Hello. I just tried bot. Works perfect, respect for your work on it. Thank You!
08/10/2015 18:49 WujekSok#71
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabytza11 View Post
Did you make monitor settings (Game area, ship and map) ?
UP : After 40-50 minutes of boxing it dies in radiation zone ( happened twice ).
i have this same problem
08/10/2015 19:04 gabytza11#72
Quote:
Originally Posted by WujekSok View Post
i have this same problem
Yep, just happened to me again, 3rd time . I tried on x-3 x-2 and 4-1
EDIT : Wait, as I was writing this I died in radiation zone again (2 times in less than 2 minutes) .
08/10/2015 20:14 RaGePazzY#73
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabytza11 View Post
Did you make monitor settings (Game area, ship and map) ?
ofcourse i made the settings

EDIT: It's working :)
08/10/2015 21:24 killerrr123#74
i am in laptop...if i press f1 it shows ''help'' :P
08/11/2015 00:45 ViperBlood#75
It's working for me...But still,not the respawn function.Does it work for you gabytza11?I'll bot in 2-2 (I know i'll get less Uri,but at least i can bot longer)