SPEED BUG

11/02/2014 17:45 trolleras9#61
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmikeltxu View Post
Why?
because he tried to make it public.
UG exists in order to keep some secrets from bp and share other stuff.
He lost his credibility by doing this action
11/02/2014 17:50 leobimi#62
who cares for a group , i am first one to learn bugs i dont need a group ,
11/02/2014 17:53 berserker147#63
can u send me the bug? ^.^
11/02/2014 17:54 333bob333#64
send me also please
11/02/2014 17:55 lolitsmeforreal#65
send me please
11/02/2014 17:59 Crawlerr#66
pm pls
thx
11/02/2014 18:12 Jameshook#67
pm me pls
11/02/2014 18:17 Zip_Eyes™#68
It's a kind of hobby to me, when I see new guy come's a round and start yelling that he have this and that I take time, look at all his recent post's and thread's. Here is my opinion about you OP.

- You have 0 knowledge of bug's.
If you are " a guy who find bugs by himself ", you wouldn't be selling noob ship's at this forum. You would be selling at least decent ship's. Also your other post's from other game's are supporting this opinion. :)
You said in some post that you have been admin in seafight long time ago for a year. I do believe that and I also believe you have friend's from that time and some of them are still admin's maybe? Maybe even with higher rank than back in your day's, board admin or so. Admin's like that, in some country's even normal chat mod's have acces to google doc's where admin's keep their info's about everything. There is file's of possibly bot user's, their salary thing's, Event info's.. all the info you can imagine mod's/admin's could ever need. They also have weekly report file, where every country write their opinion's how their people is doing in seafight, how they feel, ideas, new bug's, bot's etc.
Well okey going off topic again, but anyway's what I'm saying is that, you have friend probably there who have access to this file's and you are gathering your "found" bug's as your own finding here.
Or you might be just a kid who are trying to rip off some poor asses. If you are selling 'em via pm, then that's the case. No idea because i'm not taking part of this "pm me" madness.

One thing is sure, those are not your own finding.
11/02/2014 18:25 hytman2007#69
pm me please
11/02/2014 18:26 Decepticon94#70
PM me plz
11/02/2014 19:07 elBala#71
why 20 hours later dont send the pm? why no make video , your afk all day is simple dont make this post
11/02/2014 19:08 leobimi#72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip_Eyes™ View Post
It's a kind of hobby to me, when I see new guy come's a round and start yelling that he have this and that I take time, look at all his recent post's and thread's. Here is my opinion about you OP.

- You have 0 knowledge of bug's.
If you are " a guy who find bugs by himself ", you wouldn't be selling noob ship's at this forum. You would be selling at least decent ship's. Also your other post's from other game's are supporting this opinion. :)
You said in some post that you have been admin in seafight long time ago for a year. I do believe that and I also believe you have friend's from that time and some of them are still admin's maybe? Maybe even with higher rank than back in your day's, board admin or so. Admin's like that, in some country's even normal chat mod's have acces to google doc's where admin's keep their info's about everything. There is file's of possibly bot user's, their salary thing's, Event info's.. all the info you can imagine mod's/admin's could ever need. They also have weekly report file, where every country write their opinion's how their people is doing in seafight, how they feel, ideas, new bug's, bot's etc.
Well okey going off topic again, but anyway's what I'm saying is that, you have friend probably there who have access to this file's and you are gathering your "found" bug's as your own finding here.
Or you might be just a kid who are trying to rip off some poor asses. If you are selling 'em via pm, then that's the case. No idea because i'm not taking part of this "pm me" madness.

One thing is sure, those are not your own finding.
first of all i have multiple accouts i been in this forum before you have been born , second if i sell a big or small account its not yuor bussines , third no one gives a f*** what you think , bye ,

p.s when i used bots and cheats you didnt even know about this game ,
11/02/2014 19:12 hurry38#73
moneypulation do us a favour shut up
11/02/2014 19:16 Zip_Eyes™#74
Quote:
Originally Posted by leobimi View Post
first of all i have multiple accouts i been in this forum before you have been born , second if i sell a big or small account its not yuor bussines , third no one gives a f*** what you think , bye ,

p.s when i used bots and cheats you didnt even know about this game ,
Did I offend you? That was not the point, i was just telling my opinion about your posting's. As I said that's what I do as a hobby :)

You have multiple account's? For what purpose?
You are right, that is not my business what kind of ship's you sell, did I say so?
That is only your opinion no one give's a damn :)

Ps. When people brag about using cheat's I feel bad for 'em.
Pss. Prove me wrong, I would be more than happy.
11/02/2014 19:18 trolleras9#75
Quote:
Originally Posted by leobimi View Post
first of all i have multiple accouts i been in this forum before you have been born , second if i sell a big or small account its not yuor bussines , third no one gives a f*** what you think , bye ,

p.s when i used bots and cheats you didnt even know about this game ,
Haha multiple accounts? In forum?
I dont think that you should have said that :)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]