Parasyte Thread

12/24/2014 19:57 LighT.'#61
When does new episode come out? Been waiting like 2 weeks, does anyone know the interval?
12/24/2014 20:01 ​Exo#62
Quote:
Originally Posted by LighT.' View Post
When does new episode come out? Been waiting like 2 weeks, does anyone know the interval?
Should be in a few hours!

EDIT: 12th episode is out!
12/24/2014 20:45 Last Error#63
12/24/2014 21:04 ​Exo#64

Was that Killua or Izumi ? lol
12/24/2014 21:39 Feb#65
12/24/2014 21:45 xEgoist#66
Awesome!...

It was great, sad and epic...
I really really love this Anime.. man I cant wait for episode 13...

Need to hear this, for another ~3hours

And merry christmas!

12/24/2014 22:42 ​Exo#67
I guess later in the next episodes he will get his humanity back, probably when his gf dies( if she dies, I really don't know xD ) but I guess he'll get it back.
12/24/2014 23:33 xEgoist#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
I guess later in the next episodes he will get his humanity back, probably when his gf dies( if she dies, I really don't know xD ) but I guess he'll get it back.
After his 'operation' he was colder than now, I think he is perfect atm.

I wouldn't like it, if he would become a pussy again :<
I mean migi is a part of his body now, so I really dont know how this can happen.

He cares about human so he still have humanity, but idk if he will lose it completely.. would be ok, better than a pussy mc :p
12/24/2014 23:57 Obilee#69
12/25/2014 00:13 xEgoist#70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obilee View Post
12/25/2014 01:26 LighT.'#71
Lol Izumi just rekt that guy dayum. Overall pretty good episode.
12/25/2014 01:54 °Fairplay°#72
So just watched all 12 episodes now. Damn. Amazing Anime actually. At first I wasn't too impressed. I also found Izumi annoying. But after episode 5 or so... Things just started to be amazing. Damn the protagonist is so badass now. I also do like the twists etc.

I was actually sad that Kana died. There was no reason for that... But I guess it was her own fault... She shouldn't have followed her "instincts". I hope Izumi will still maintain his humanity. The current balance between the serious fighter along with his humanity is good enough.

I also think the police will find out about his identity. Really.. I can't wait till next episode.
12/25/2014 02:53 InformationX#73
All 19 OST´s of Parasyte : The Maxim ---> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/25/2014 02:58 Kraim#74

fuck und jetzt wieder ne woche warten... :/
12/25/2014 11:55 xEgoist#75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraim View Post

fuck und jetzt wieder ne woche warten... :/
Ich denke immer an so eine "Anit Parasyte" Gruppe, wo Leute wie Izumi sind und die dann Gegen die Parasiten vorgehen :x

Natürlich zusammengestellt von der Regierung .. naja mal schauen wie das alles wird :D