Aihackon

06/27/2014 18:35 ple101#61
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIntez View Post
u always can find actual link here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Is this now updated/working for NA?
06/27/2014 23:31 death77777#62
yes it's updated for the lastest version and to all the people who are having problem with the hack it's very simple just use F1 you target your self start the bot add the the the key you want to use for whatever part of the hack you want and enjoy
06/28/2014 01:23 mAki Ni#63
nop...still got the same message :x
06/28/2014 03:17 death77777#64
well i'm using it and it works just not using all of the hacks right now mainly using no animation and run speed but all them work when i last tried it maki ni when you run the 32bit version do you log in on char hit F1 to target yourself under the pid click that and try and see if it finds your handle
06/28/2014 17:09 nemesis8282#65
sorry, I can not download it, you can re post the download link?
06/29/2014 12:38 ^mlk^#66
Why when I use Run Speed (I set it to 7,3+4,7=12) my character very often roll back? The others hack works all perfectly.

Thx
06/29/2014 17:50 ple101#67
Quote:
Originally Posted by death77777 View Post
well i'm using it and it works just not using all of the hacks right now mainly using no animation and run speed but all them work when i last tried it maki ni when you run the 32bit version do you log in on char hit F1 to target yourself under the pid click that and try and see if it finds your handle
yup, i have downloaded that one on the forums and its working. Thanks! though aihackon main site is down.
06/30/2014 11:58 fabiancs#68
Guys, please can someone explain me how to pass through walls, like on this video:
in 1:47. I just can't, I'm trying all time with no gravity, no clip, glind, etc. but its very hard to pass through roof.
06/30/2014 23:17 nemesis8282#69
hi all!
i have a problem when I launch the. bat
he said me: "this program is unavailable in your country" how can I fix it?
07/01/2014 08:15 SIntez#70
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^mlk^ View Post
Why when I use Run Speed (I set it to 7,3+4,7=12) my character very often roll back? The others hack works all perfectly.

Thx
it can be caused by bad ping.
07/02/2014 18:42 Checkdasnicht#71
Its work on New Patch ?
07/02/2014 19:57 zarkiel#72
Doesn't work with new patch
07/02/2014 22:32 death77777#73
there is a new update out try to avoid updating the client until there is a update for the hack
07/02/2014 22:46 Master_Sub#74
PLs Give us a update hack!
07/03/2014 19:09 SIntez#75
new version released. check [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]