LG's Server : Spoiler & Poll

06/02/2014 21:38 R1KK4#61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetadarus View Post
I think FULL pve gonna be awersome like

vru+mmo+eic VS an EPIC BOOS like 10.000.000.000.000.000.000 PV

and one shot 1 mmo/eic/vru per second gonna be epic !

a struner with 2 protegits as bodyguard ... , and other things like this =P
12/10 not much players would like it, like me.
In my opinion (!) DarkOrbit must include PvP.
06/02/2014 23:14 abbadie#62
THIS SERVER HAVE NPCs ?
06/03/2014 07:48 R1KK4#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbadie View Post
THIS SERVER HAVE NPCs ?
It seems like the will have NPCs.
06/03/2014 09:09 Jouzalol#64
Bumping, very interesting server as far as I see. Can't wait for the release
06/03/2014 09:40 R1KK4#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jouzalol View Post
Bumping, very interesting server as far as I see. Can't wait for the release
We all can't wait for the realse, but we have to :'P
So yea.. we have to hope that we get some new screens, haha.
06/03/2014 10:47 Sήøwy#66
The server hardware and operating system will be functional very soon, actualy we just have to wait.
The teamspeak 3 server will be active soon.
06/03/2014 11:32 R1KK4#67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sήøwy View Post
The server hardware and operating system will be functional very soon, actualy we just have to wait.
The teamspeak 3 server will be active soon.
Sound's good. I'll camp this theread and wait for the TS³ IP :3
06/03/2014 11:49 Diаmonds#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1KK4 View Post
This is a really good idea! Because the small things are these who will give you the feelings "This server is my new home!" If you know what I mean.
If an event team is needed... hmh, I dunno, I'd say no. Wouldn't it be enough when an admin do this? Perhaps an event like this is every month, so we don't need an event team or?
The event would take care of the "normal" events too, I don't think that this kind of team would be too much because I think that if an admin has to do something else, then there will be no events.
For a working team you need to give tasks to people, and not to give then random things to do ;)
06/03/2014 12:08 Sήøwy#69
Quote:
Admins makes sure all crucial parts of each branch of staff are running at the best possible efficiency level. They oversee operations in the departments that they are responsible for. Fill in the blanks for any roles not being done.
Your ideas will be voted and puted into consideration by our staff team.
The main point, "We will have events, even more than darkorbit has."
06/03/2014 12:14 R1KK4#70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sήøwy View Post
Your ideas will be voted and puted into consideration by our staff team.
The main point, "We will have events, even more than darkorbit has."
Well... now I'm way tooooo excited.
06/03/2014 13:07 asd39200#71
Mission system working?
06/03/2014 15:01 Luffa#72
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
So today we got access to our hardware.

Specs:
  • Xeon E5 6x 3.4Ghz Cores. (12 Threads)
  • 8 Gb Ram (16 on burst mode).
  • 3 Gbit Port speed (Non Shared).
  • 250 Gb SSD RAID 10

This should be enough to make it work in the start.

Best Regards Bau
06/03/2014 15:50 Derspieler#73
Can you do a Screenshot ingame?
06/03/2014 15:52 Luffa#74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derspieler View Post
Can you do a Screenshot ingame?
We should be able to do that when our server softwares is up and running for development.

Please be patient, we are not some 1-click server is running private server.

Best Regards Bau
06/03/2014 16:04 R1KK4#75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derspieler View Post
Can you do a Screenshot ingame?
I guess we all want see an ingame screenshot.
They'll do it ASAP, trust me, they won't let us to long.